San Francisco meet: 11/17/12
November seems to be the better option then. Is everyone ok with two meets?
[Image: Mw3ui.gif] [Image: F8jTr.gif]
Hey all! smile If worse comes to worse I could do October 20/21, but November would be better for me. I'm up for an X-mas meet too!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
November is probably better for me as well but I could try to make an October or December one as well. smile I'm fine with more than one meet!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
I might be interested in a sf meet, depending on the date.
Ok, since the general consensus is for November and it seems like a good number of us are down for two meets, let's pick a date!

Saturday or Sunday? I'm thinking on the weekends of either the 10th and 11th or the 17th and 18th.
Right now I have nothing on the Nov calendar, so good for anything!
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

I personally can stay longer if it's on a Saturday. Sunday's I usually have plans in the evening. smile
Saturday is fine with me! Should we go with Saturday, November 17th?
As for hours, I'm more partial to meets that start around 1 or 2. How about you all?
Sounds good to me! smile I'm pretty sure for now I'm free. :]
I think that works for me, too.
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
Ok! Let's go with November 17th at 1 unless anyone has any objections! I'll edit the first post with a date and info when I get home.
I wonder if I'll have time to make my boys matching outfits? Happy
Sounds good to me. Gotta think about which girls to bring now. I'll most likely bring a dal or two and maybe Hednar if I can find him something decent to wear. Haha.
I would love to see your Hednar! I'll just be bringing my Tantus and my Johan. I don't think I'll have anybody else by then.
The 17th works for me! And seconded on seeing Hednar. I can bring my lonely Jimmy X so he, Johan and Hednar can have a little Isul party! Now to decide who the heck else to bring...Dead
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Aww yeah, Isul party! I'm interested in seeing how gray Johan is in comparison to other Isuls. He's really chalky in comparison to my Tantus!