San Francisco meet: 11/17/12
I'm curious to see all the Isuls. I think I might have to have one.

I'm not sure who to bring this time. Elgin has been my only traveler in the past, but now I have three or four "outside" dolls.
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
Hehe sounds great! My Hednar's going to want to see more Isul's since he's the only one here! X3

@zayne: Would love to see Elgin again! But I'm also curious to see who you've added to your bunch now! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
@vanie: Gosh, it seems like forever since I have added anyone new, but I guess it has been a while since we had a meet, too. Tongue

Oh, I have my custom girl. She can be designated a traveler since she wasn't NIB, I suppose. My Sol and tutor Sebby are also options.
Ooh would love to see your custom girl Zayne! smile

Ahh. Getting all excited. I'm getting antsy on when Hednar's outfit will come too! XD
Isuls are so addicting! I really want to buy like five more of them but I'm holding off because I have too many other dolls already OTZ. Instead I just buy a bunch of stocks for my Johan so I can pretend. I do think I will buy the alternate Johan though because I can't have too many Johans!
Zayne, Sol is tan, right? I would love to see a darker skinned doll! My boys are so pale.

I added a map just in case anyone needs one. And made an ostentatious header image just because I had nothing else to do at the time.
Since it's been rainy the past few days and will probably continue since it's getting into our rainy season, we should probably come up with some contingency plans in case the weather decides to be nasty! There's a cafe across the street (I think it's right by YakiniQ) that has a large table in the back that we could go to, or we could try for somewhere inside Japan Town?

Now that I've updated the main post and there's only a few weeks left, I think I'll go cross post this to a few other Pullip forums I'm on. I'm so excited and I really need to get off my butt and try to sew something, at least for my Taeyang. He needs a winter coat!
[Image: Mw3ui.gif] [Image: F8jTr.gif]
Oh love the banner! <3

I hope it's not too icky for the weather but I'm sure we can find a place inside somewhere. The cafes you posted look so cute! I gotta go through my stuff for some winter-ish clothing too! XD
I'm still trying to buy my Tae new boots so he can rock some better outfits but nice ones are so hard to find! Oh well, I'll figure out something by meetup time! I need to start patterning him a coat too, but I have all of my sewing stuff put away right now and really don't want to get it all out. OTZ.

Tan Tan is really cute and has great tea sandwiches and drinks! YakiniQ has really good drinks too, and they have the most fantastic macarons! Cafe Hana has really good drinks and cakes too, and the area around it probably has enough space and decent enough lighting for photos. If we take over a place like that though, we should probably buy drinks or something just so we're not loitering without paying.
Oh yeah, finding shoes for Taeyang is so hard! My boys share the same shoes... they don't have many choices. ;_;

Macaron's, sweets, teas, sandwiches, cakes... they all sound good to me. Ahh... o_o;; I've actually never been to any, but Tan Tan sounds yummy! <3
It seems that no one is willing to sell theirs, and I can see why! I hate hate hate my boy's stock shoes. I had to cut him out of one of them today to see if his feet would fit in a different pair of doll boots, and they didn't even fit. 8| I found a pair I like on eBay but I think they only come in white, and I'd like black too. OTZ

I've been to all three! But I'm happy to go wherever everyone else picks because I like all three about equally. Tan Tan has the cutest atmosphere though.
@elagabalus, yes, Sol is tan. Mine has a replacement foot that does not match, though. One problem with the rare skin tones.
Yea a date has been picked! I adore TanTan and try to go as often as possible. :3

I have no idea who I want to bring out, everyone hasn't been out for fun in so long. >_< If anyone wants to see someone particular give a shout in the mean time. XD
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

@MacaronTea: Ooh! I'd love to see Nella or Angry. smile

Speaking of which I'm having the same trouble figuring out who to bring as well (besides Hednar).

Anyone want to see anyone in particular? Let me know. ;3

Pullips: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chibimonki/...817026162/
Dals/Byul: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chibimonki/...418385013/
Ooh, bring Nella! I'd love to see her with a Johan!
One carefully packed Nella, check! :3
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

I just did a little headcount and it looks like there's 6 possible attendees? I'm thinking I might bring a snack for us all or something and I wanted to have a general number of how many people we'll have.