kuanyin4's Feedback
+1 as a seller!

I also bought another one of kuanyin4"s dolls. The doll was well packaged and she even included part of the stock from a doll I had previously purchased that had been missing. Thanks, again!
+1 as Great seller. She looked for the box for me and found it. Shipped in very timely fashion, and doll is in great shape. :-)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
+1 as a lovely seller! She was very patient while I made up my mind about which doll to purchase, and she allowed me to put the doll on hold too. Excellent seller with fast shipping and the doll was in great shape too! smile
+1 as a seller. Gave me all the time I needed to pay for my new couple and then shipped them in great shape. Always a pleasure to talk to smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 I bought a Dal from Kuanyin and she shipped her out quickly and very well packaged, communication and I absolutely could not be happier grin Thanks so much
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as seller. I got a great deal on a Pullip, communication and packaging were great!
+1 as a seller again. I brought home several of kuanyin's dolls. The prices are always the best, the dolls are in great condition, she gives me time to pay and she threw in a gift that is very much appreciated. I would deal with kuanyin any time smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller! Wonderful prices, great communication, fast shipping, and the doll was very well packaged. <3 Thank you!
+1 as a seller. I bought an Isul, great communication, packaging, etc.
I purchased Kuanyin4's Diva that she had listed for sale. Not only was she a complete pleasure to work with, Diva was extremely well packaged and arrived much faster than I thought possible! Thank you SO much! I LOVE her!!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a seller

I purchased one of kuanyin4's Isuls. Communication was friendly and prompt and I couldn't ask for a better transaction.
+ 1 as a fantastic seller, I bought an Isul from Kuanyin 4 and communication was friendly, shipping was quick and the doll was well packaged! I couldn't be happier, I would definitely do business with her again without hesitation!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer