PUDDLE 2013 - Share Your Photos!
More pics:

[Image: 9088205285_d91663fb58_z.jpg]
The contestants for the Dress Like Your Doll Contest. Sorry, I didn't get a photo of the three winners.

[Image: 9090589286_0f487a15f7_z.jpg]
Silent Auction Dolls donated by Groove. These were made by students and others to raise money for the victims of the tsunami in Japan.

[Image: 9090585556_bf86725ec1_z.jpg]
Raffle dolls - the Regen Noir is another one donated by Groove and Shifty Lizard donated the Hello Little Girl Dal.

[Image: 9088363993_eabd3333ea_z.jpg]
Requiem's donated custom/rescued bait doll was also a raffle doll.
(06-20-2013, 01:11 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: More pics:

The contestants for the Dress Like Your Doll Contest. Sorry, I didn't get a photo of the three winners.

Wow, everyone looks great! I especially love the Maretti and Miku cosplay wigs. Really nicely done, gals!
(06-20-2013, 01:11 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: More pics:

For reference, the three winners were:

1st: Babelglyph - far left, steampunk outfit
2nd: TrueFan, middle left, purple dress
3rd: Jessica...? I didn't write down her name, ack! - white shirt, blue plaid skirt

Keelyvh and Quamara were the judges - I swear True and I didn't rig it or anything! (I wasn't even going to enter, because my doll didn't have every part of my big costume, but Keely insisted.) I do love my steampunk outfit and I am proud to have won, though. I made everything sewable that I'm wearing - just not the goggles, boots, or parasol. Next year, Alecto will have the complete outfit in miniature, not just the dress and goggles! smile
Second-in-Command at PUDDLE and dolly forum lurker.
I LOVE your steampunk outfit, babelglyph! I don't recall if I've seen your dolly's outfit to match - have you posted one somewhere and I missed it? ^^;
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
The 3rd place winner is also another DM forum member, Tinnu. Her son was really cute, he's kind of hiding behind her in that pic.

[Image: 9095554441_d31e53094b_z.jpg]
The Gift Bag: Everyone received a wig from Ruby Red Galleria, hair clip from Sakura's Blossoms, a cute capsule pen from Mimiwoo, and tote bag from Gotta Have It Crafts, along with some other goodies.

[Image: 9095553629_d7991db338_z.jpg]
Contest, Door, and Raffle prizes: I placed in a couple of contests and bought a bunch of raffle tickets so I ended up with winning several of those, too.

If she doesn't have one I do, but I haven't gotten to posting that batch of photos yet.
(06-21-2013, 11:12 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: I LOVE your steampunk outfit, babelglyph! I don't recall if I've seen your dolly's outfit to match - have you posted one somewhere and I missed it? ^^;
And my contest prize is actually for KerriaRosette. She custom made a Dal dress to match my dress from the Pyramid Collection.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
And here's a pic of Babelglyph's Steampunk girl:
[Image: 9096465775_0468f15e9c_z.jpg]

[Image: 9098603218_93fcbd959c_z.jpg]
Yeolume seemed to be having some difficulties with her future Aunties, assuming her future father is a Taeyang.
My Dals dislike Yeolume even more than Pullip....
My feedback:

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
I'd love to bring home a Yeolume - she's cute in her own way
Ooh wow, I love the idea of 'Dress up your doll' since I like to Cosplay. Aww this Puddle event sounds like so much fun. And all those dolly goodies! *sigh* maybe in2014??
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
(06-21-2013, 09:31 PM)TrueFan Wrote: My Dals dislike Yeolume even more than Pullip....

I can only imagine how much they would hate it if their big brother had a future daughter to dote on. Of if she weren't Tae's daughter, and her Pullip broke Tae's heart by choosing someone else! The stink eye those Dals would give poor Yeolume. Okay, that was more fun that it should have been.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(06-21-2013, 11:12 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: I LOVE your steampunk outfit, babelglyph! I don't recall if I've seen your dolly's outfit to match - have you posted one somewhere and I missed it? ^^;

Nope - I only finished it right before PUDDLE, so the only pics of it thus far are the ones gotten at PUDDLE. (Thanks, CornflowerBlue!) It's missing a lot of parts still, which is why I wasn't going to enter the parade this year. I plan to finish the rest of it and enter in the original outfit contest next year. When complete, she will have this plus a jacket, corselet, handknit gloves, handknit choker, and golden parasol.

As for 2014...we worker bees are busy thinking up all sorts of improvements and new events for next year's PUDDLE! wink If you think this year was great, just wait until next year!

EDIT: whoops, I was so busy thinking about photos that I forgot to thank you! <3 I really love how it's turned out, in both small and large form.
Second-in-Command at PUDDLE and dolly forum lurker.
(06-22-2013, 04:53 PM)babelglyph Wrote:

Nope - I only finished it right before PUDDLE, so the only pics of it thus far are the ones gotten at PUDDLE. (Thanks, CornflowerBlue!) It's missing a lot of parts still, which is why I wasn't going to enter the parade this year. I plan to finish the rest of it and enter in the original outfit contest next year. When complete, she will have this plus a jacket, corselet, handknit gloves, handknit choker, and golden parasol.

As for 2014...we worker bees are busy thinking up all sorts of improvements and new events for next year's PUDDLE! wink If you think this year was great, just wait until next year!

EDIT: whoops, I was so busy thinking about photos that I forgot to thank you! <3 I really love how it's turned out, in both small and large form.

I can't wait to see it finished smile Maybe next year will finally be the year I make it to PUDDLE. darn schedule conflicts.
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
[Image: 9111654671_a5e174de3f_z.jpg]
Later in the day, Yeolume was attempting to stay upright without much luck.

[Image: 9110794941_08e962ce05_z.jpg]
Isuls!

[Image: 9111626073_33b3835700_z.jpg]
Fluffy mohair girls!

[Image: 9111626861_25ff411162_z.jpg]
Customs!

[Image: 9113875142_c88de4d0c2_z.jpg]
Oren!

[Image: 9111653393_2e3fc52e2b_z.jpg]
A Wayne, armed and dangerous!

[Image: 9113843716_1e857a1fa5_z.jpg]
Batman!

[Image: 9113876656_2849a1de5e_z.jpg]
My crew!
If you are interested in PUDDLE 2014, please fill out our survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fEvS8V-...s/viewform
My feedback: