Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
(06-05-2014, 01:30 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Ooo Savon!! I'm looking forward to seeing her, and Kaninchen's Type 1 collection. I feel like I've never gotten to see a lot of them before. I wish I had more older girls, but type 4s rule my collection. Oh, I guess I'm bringing Panda too. I'm going to be selling her current Obitsu, and she's got a new scalp from Coolcat. I'm also looking forward to seeing some Blythes!

I'm bringing my two Blythes! An RBL Neo and a Middie!

Do you have a taker already for that Obitsu? ;3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
I will be bringing 10 dolls 2 of them are unfinished but I'll be working on them there. I'll have yui, pink Alice, lestat( butler), Wednesday (midnight velvet), Dorothy(to be re named to asuna) nova(princess ann), byrl (nameless), isul Nekoneko, and a steca and isul mio who are being worked on to be Harry potter and leafa.
(06-05-2014, 01:51 AM)pixachii Wrote: Do you have a taker already for that Obitsu? ;3

Yes, sorry. I mentioned it earlier and someone asked about it. I don't remember your preferences, but it's a large bust that's been loved. It's also one of those old school ones with a hip joint. It even has magnets. I feel bad because I'll be stepping down to a medium bust with no magnets, but the large is just so large.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I'm elated to announce that Vadafade and I are co-donating a pair of teddy bear eyechips to every single premium gift bag! Here are the color selections! (They will be randomly distributed into each premium gift bag):

[Image: 14153167590_127ce52cc6.jpg]
Eyes! by pixachii, on Flickr

I tried a pair on my Dotori to check the fit. They look so gorgeous and sparkly!

[Image: 14152128780_1a67706547.jpg]
Eyechip Sample! by pixachii, on Flickr

I can't wait to see you all in just a few short days!! : O
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Oh, I'm going to bring my rainbow rerooted Robecca too, because she fits the theme & I want to show her off!
I really hope the vendor selling new dolls has a Dilettante. I'm dying for Dilettante!

Oooo those eyes are gorgeous!!
Oh wow! Thank you Pixachii and Vadafade! I'm very much looking forward to finding out which color I'll get smile

I'm really looking forward to seeing your re-root Severity! I love re-roots.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Those eyes are amazing smile thanks vada and pixachii!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I came up with about 14 dolls to bring and that's too many. I think I'm going to get the basket out and start loading them in starting with those who have to come to enter contests, and then see how much space is left. Once it's full, those that don't fit will have to sit this PUDDLE out. But my custom Street by myufish has to come, since she was there for sale by her previous owner in her original state last year and no one wanted her. So she has to make a triumphant return looking awesome.
i still haven't completely decided which of the patch is going to travel. since i'm flying and spending am extra week in Chicago space is at a premium!
I bought my dress! I'm dressing like my doll yui! She's the cutest
Pixachii... I hope you bring Miri so she and Payton can hang out and bad mouth everyone else whos not a celsiy lol

Kaninchen ... I'd love to see any of your girls (particularly Drown and Yelena) so I'm sure whoever you choose will be a hit wink
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
If you are coming to PUDDLE and need my cell phone number, please PM me. If I’m driving I won’t answer, but otherwise I will try to take your call or read your text!

If you plan to shop at PUDDLE, bring cash! Some vendors will take credit cards but some will not. And most people just doing buy-sell-trade will want cash.

Raffle tickets for the beautiful custom Yeolume doll by myufish with outfit by KerriaRosette will be $20. Each registered attendee will have the opportunity to buy one ticket. If we sell fewer than 30 tickets by a set time, people will be allowed to buy a second. She is gorgeous and one of a kind!

Raffle tickets for other items will be $1 each or 6 for $5. We will also have several dolls up for silent auction.

One of the fun things at PUDDLE is the “leave something, take something” box. It is filled with odds and ends that people have left in it. You can leave little things you don’t have a use for and take others.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I think I have a pair of red satin Hammer pants that would be perfect for the “leave something, take something” box. LOL

Darned if I didn't manage to misplace the springs for my MIO custom for PUDDLE. It's not a disaster because I can grab a pair out of one of the other kits I have, but now I'm short a pair. I guess I'll have to hope I find them mixed in with something else.
Just wanted to mention, we will not have a formal customizing workshop at PUDDLE. We just couldn't work out enough time and having all the supplies.

HOWEVER, we will have an informal workshop! Bring dolls needing work, or bring supplies, and people with more skill will demonstrate/assist. Requiem is happy to demonstrate any of her faceup techniques, if you have a doll you want to practice on and supplies (paint, paintbrushes, etc.).
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Yes, the logistics of fitting in a workshop during PUDDLE didn't seem possible. But if anyone wants help, they can come over any time during PUDDLE or the night before at the tea party.

FYI, coming on a plane so not bringing any customizing stuff with me. Aerosols/razors/screwdrivers/most everything except pastels are not looked upon kindly by airport security.