Fitting In (Dal Lizbel)
Shelby gets made fun of at school for her hippie style. So she decided to show up today looking a little bit more rock n roll... Too bad her hippie accessories don't match. Good try though Shelby, you don't have to change for anyone~ (Can you tell she's my sweet baby? grin )

[Image: 10025173685_a4a220e662_o.jpg]

[Image: 10025176825_367b37948b_o.jpg]

[Image: 10025180665_2bdd667fb0_o.jpg]

[Image: 10025184965_6e76aee532_o.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

((Ariadne my MH Rochelle would like her clothes back now Shelby))
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Aww, I love Lizbel so much! Her little necklace is adorbs. Great photos.
Don't pay any attention to those people making fun of you, Shelby! (But you do look pretty darn cute in that rock 'n roll outfit)
Lizbel is a very pretty Dal...I'm not sure how she managed to never be on my wish list all these years...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Love her in that wig! Lizbel is one of my favorite Dals.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Lol awww, dear of her! I love hippie style on a Dal...but she does look sweet enough to eat in that outfit!! xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I love Lizbels and yours looks adorable in that wig.
Thanks everyone! (Shelby says thanks too ;P )
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I like that wig on her, and her sparkly outfit smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thank you! I was nervous to rewig her since I love her so much as stock but I'm glad I did. smile
My Flickr
Lizbel has such a nice wig, and it looks good on everyone.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I haven't tried it on anyone else but I kept it because that color is just beautiful. (It's really close to my hair color so I'm a bit biased. lol) I'm debating whether or not to try and straighten it or keep it crimped.
My Flickr