Juniper's Home (Pullip Mercu)
So my Mercu arrived in the mail today. At first I tried to make her stock wig work since I LOVE the color of it. But it refused to be straightened. :/ So I slapped a new wig on her and it was instant love. I was thinking about rechipping her (and I still might) but for now I'm pleased with how she looks smile

This is Juniper, she's the new art teacher at Shelby's (Dal Lizbel) school. So she's allowed to be a little bit off. But she also has a secret... She's a faerie~

[Image: 10059300136_615fa03a25_o.jpg]

[Image: 10059300316_4904c0d82c_o.jpg]

[Image: 10059298396_9ed4745a72_o.jpg]

[Image: 10059299106_e8f5124216_o.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She's so cute! I love Mercu's. smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Thank you! smile I've decided I'm a sucker for the T2 girls (just not their bodies).
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Oh, she's adorable! I've never seen Mercu's faceup that close -- wow, her eyeshadow is amazing!

Is she on a Type 2 stock body? I can't quite tell from her hands.
Thanks Vada~ Yeah I was nervous at first because that's a lot of purple but as soon as I got her stock wig off it's a lot better in my honest opinion. smile I have a thing for girls with either bright shadow (Mercu, Prunella & Papin) or no shadow (Nero and Neo Noir) lol

She's actually on a Volks body! I've never had a Volks body before, only Obitsu's so it's my first time playing around with one. I need to fix the floppiness but other then that I think it's great. grin
My Flickr
The glasses are adorable! I love her purple eyeshadow. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I adore Mercus! She looks pretty good as a blond, too. Those look like Nero's sunglasses minus the lenses.
(10-03-2013, 08:57 AM)KiraKira Wrote: The glasses are adorable! I love her purple eyeshadow. smile

Thanks smile I love her eyeshadow too. It's so pretty in person.

(10-03-2013, 09:36 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I adore Mercus! She looks pretty good as a blond, too. Those look like Nero's sunglasses minus the lenses.

I think so too. smile They are Nero's sunglasses without the lenses. One of them popped out years ago so I just popped the other one out. Tongue
My Flickr
She is very pretty, congrats!
and yay more love for older girls! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks martah! Yes I think the older girls have a certain charm about them that some of the new girls don't have.
My Flickr
She's so cute! I love that she's secretly a fairy! blush
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thanks pixachii. smile Her character is actually in my NaNoWriMo novel this year but to make he fit in my dolly world I had to tweak a few things. wink
My Flickr
(10-03-2013, 11:49 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: Thanks pixachii. smile Her character is actually in my NaNoWriMo novel this year but to make he fit in my dolly world I had to tweak a few things. wink

Oh yeah!! I meant to ask you! Do you want to be buddies on the NaNoWriMo website for NaNo next month? I'm NovemberStuck - feel free to add me! blush
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
(10-04-2013, 04:15 AM)pixachii Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 11:49 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: Thanks pixachii. smile Her character is actually in my NaNoWriMo novel this year but to make he fit in my dolly world I had to tweak a few things. wink

Oh yeah!! I meant to ask you! Do you want to be buddies on the NaNoWriMo website for NaNo next month? I'm NovemberStuck - feel free to add me! blush

Yay, added! I'm lyricsoul on there as well. Also I saw you like Homestuck too. *gentle face pap*
My Flickr