Show your new Doll!
I've been in love with Momori since she was announced, and thanks to the dent box discount on PS, I finally got her.

Typical Groove QC issues-- really bad cowlick in the back of her wig, her eyes refuse to close, and the strap on her handbag broke (I can fix it)-- but I am absolutely smitten with her!

Meet Freya:

[Image: 81625834_c9b5b41017aec90d7ea609aad8637804_large.jpg]
Cute! Will you be rewigging/rechipping? She looks sweet and shy.
Maybe whatever caused the dent in the box also jiggled her eyemech out of order. Daesani has sticky eyes after a couple of falls off a shelf (I know, bad dolly mom).
Congrats on getting a doll you wanted for so long smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congrats on new cutie! She's so darn adorable, and what a suitable background you chose for her!
Quote:Will you be rewigging/rechipping? 

I think this will be one of the rare Pullips I'll leave stock... I adore her dark eyes, and while I wasn't 100% on the wig (and even more so since seeing the enormous cowlick on the back of mine), it kind of suits her, and I don't have any immediate plans to change it. Part of my justification for paying (nearly) full price for her was that I like her stock look so much that it would be worthwhile.

I think Bloody Red Hood and Alura might be my only other two Pullips that I haven't rewigged or rechipped or both... and they're also two of the few dolls I've gotten NIB.
Ooh, Momori’s cuter thank I thought!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
We love our Momori. We call her Sophie. She’s the sister of Jo-Meg and Tansy in our dolly family.
I'm happy you managed to get a good deal on her - she's adorable, and, as usual, your background choice and colour coordination is lovely. Sorry to hear about the QC issues though - even though I don't own a lot of Pullips, that's something I've kind of come to ex-pect from them already, which is a shame really, considering these dolls are meant for picky adult collectors and this also shows in their high price point...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
She’s lovely, I also fell in love with her when she was announced, and am delighted with mine.

She’s also one of the dolls that I adore her stock outfit, so she will be one of the ones who remain in it.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
A new Pullip? Man, it's been a looooooooooooooooong while.
I got a great deal on eBay for a Pullip Kirsche with a beautifully made custom face-up. Her bag is missing and she got heavy stains on her hands.

I ordered a new outfit off Etsy to bring her into my Freak Circus. Kirsche may be the last member because there's no more room now on the Circus shelf.
I already painted her hands with acrylic paint and a Sharpie pen to give her "leather gloves". Now to wait for the outfit from Europe.

[Image: kmxXPjv.jpg]

[Image: NOUq9Gl.jpg]
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Podo arrived and I made a review over there:

The first Yeolume, PODO! (dollymarket.net)

[Image: Xnz4UVu.jpg]
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]