Show your new Doll!
Congrats on new dolls everyone!

Hina Ichigo, your two princesses look lovely! I did not know that their series was called Hime Deco, cute and tempting.

Olly I like your new J-doll in that white dress, very pretty. smile

Jai, the first thing I though when I saw pictures of your Panda was "FLUFFY HAIR!" and then I read your comment, about fluffy hair. XD It reminds me of candy floss and she looks gorgeous in the outfit you dressed her in. smile

PancakeKarma Congrats on your boys and Celsiy! Sage is one of the most handsome Taeyangs and Celsiy looks amazing in that wig, such a colourful girl.

fishy your Japonica Pang screams cuteness overload! and is that a tiny teeny paper lantern next to him?
Chibi Moon looks adorable, is her hair nice and soft?
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(06-30-2015, 06:16 PM)martah Wrote: ...fishy your Japonica Pang screams cuteness overload! and is that a tiny teeny paper lantern next to him?
Chibi Moon looks adorable, is her hair nice and soft?

Yes, it's a tiny 1:12(?)-scale paper lantern replica (although made in plastic) from the old Rement Nagoya furniture set. Japonica's house is basically that set plus a cut-up bamboo placement dumped inside an ai doll box with some Elmer's glue. smile

Her hair appears to be pretty soft; it's definitely much better than some Dal and Pullip stock wigs.
(06-30-2015, 06:16 PM)martah Wrote: Congrats on new dolls everyone!

PancakeKarma Congrats on your boys and Celsiy! Sage is one of the most handsome Taeyangs and Celsiy looks amazing in that wig, such a colourful girl.

Thank you! I agree, Sage is so handsome! Nina is glad to have her boy here! LOL

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

I got my new lovelies today! grin
Here they are in their stock looks:
[Image: IMG_0512_zpsrmdg3sep.jpg][Image: IMG_0511_zps4xmypuje.jpg]

And here they are fully modified ^__^

Lilith: Nana-chan
[Image: IMG_0528_zpstdeg38zh.jpg]

Pandora: Classical Queen
[Image: IMG_0539_zpsi9xnxwsi.jpg]
(07-03-2015, 01:30 AM)abeautifullittlefool Wrote: I got my new lovelies today! grin
Here they are in their stock looks:
[Image: IMG_0512_zpsrmdg3sep.jpg][Image: IMG_0511_zps4xmypuje.jpg]

And here they are fully modified ^__^

Lilith: Nana-chan
[Image: IMG_0528_zpstdeg38zh.jpg]

Pandora: Classical Queen
[Image: IMG_0539_zpsi9xnxwsi.jpg]

Totally gorgeous! Who knew Classical Queen could look so good? You've also piqued my interest in Nana, which is bad since I'm not supposed to be buying anymore dolls after these new two >_>

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

(07-03-2015, 01:30 AM)abeautifullittlefool Wrote: I got my new lovelies today! grin

I thought their stock was gorgeous but you made them even prettier. Really nice work! Heart
(07-03-2015, 02:22 AM)PancakeKarma Wrote: Totally gorgeous! Who knew Classical Queen could look so good? You've also piqued my interest in Nana, which is bad since I'm not supposed to be buying anymore dolls after these new two >_>

Hehe well thank you! It's funny, I recall Nana being extremely hyped when she was first released, but I haven't seen people do a whole lot with her since.
Haha I know that feeling! I shouldn't have bought these two, but I couldn't resist. But now I really have to tell myself no more dolls Sweatdrop

(07-03-2015, 04:53 AM)Marilyn Wrote:

I thought their stock was gorgeous but you made them even prettier. Really nice work! Heart

Thank you so much! grin
Gosh, they both look amazing, their eye chips really set them off <3

(07-03-2015, 06:00 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Gosh, they both look amazing, their eye chips really set them off <3

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like their eyes, I made them myself smile I played around with new templates and I really am fond of the results yay
Wow! They both look so much better! Especially Classical Queen.
(07-03-2015, 05:51 AM)abeautifullittlefool Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 02:22 AM)PancakeKarma Wrote: Totally gorgeous! Who knew Classical Queen could look so good? You've also piqued my interest in Nana, which is bad since I'm not supposed to be buying anymore dolls after these new two >_>

Hehe well thank you! It's funny, I recall Nana being extremely hyped when she was first released, but I haven't seen people do a whole lot with her since.
Haha I know that feeling! I shouldn't have bought these two, but I couldn't resist. But now I really have to tell myself no more dolls Sweatdrop

I think that a lot of people are just keeping her stock and up on a shelf, because she's so cute. smile
(07-03-2015, 10:46 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Wow! They both look so much better! Especially Classical Queen.

Thank you! grin Classical Queen really was in need of a good rewigging.

(07-03-2015, 11:19 AM)fishy Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 05:51 AM)abeautifullittlefool Wrote:

I think that a lot of people are just keeping her stock and up on a shelf, because she's so cute. smile

Very good point... I was almost tempted to do the same, and I totally would have if I hadn't have already bought all of her modifications LOL
So when browsing yahoo Japan, I found an auction about to end for Venus. Intrigued by her tanned skin (and the fact that she was selling for 1800 yen) I placed a bid and won.

Look, I never expected to fall in love with her faceup but:

[Image: mbo6fp.jpg]

[Image: 2lbch88.jpg]

She is just so unapologetically glittery and pink and girly and I love her, wonky type 2 body and all. (Seriously, her left foot keeps popping off ._.) Hilariously enough, her hair is thicker than mine-- I used one of my hair ties to put in her ponytail, it wrapped twice, I have to wrap them three times to stay in my hair! grin

And a bonus: like JinxedOrchid's Bengals, my boys were also fascinated by the Japanese Box:
[Image: 1609b0h.jpg]
PancakeKarma, congrats on your Celsiy! smile

(06-30-2015, 06:16 PM)martah Wrote: Jai, the first thing I though when I saw pictures of your Panda was "FLUFFY HAIR!" and then I read your comment, about fluffy hair. XD It reminds me of candy floss and she looks gorgeous in the outfit you dressed her in. smile
Thank you so much martah! Heart Nice that we think the same, eh? xD

abeautifullittlefool, your modified Nana is a darling grin and your Queen reminds me of Harley, albeit prettier wink

Severity, I have always played with the thought of buying a Venus of my own..I'm tempted, and you're not helping (me avoid buying her) Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

abeautifullittlefool - your dollies are looking stunning Heart

Sev, your Venus is squee!!! ^-^ I think she's an under appreciated little fashion princess, like Aya.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)