Show your new Doll!
I love her outfit also, it's beautiful, and I like her eyechips.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats on Matulite Marsian! I did not realize how gorgeous she is, very cute lips and eye make up is on point.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Congratulation Marsian!! I love her stock!! smile
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
[Image: 19449450783_0bc7818242_z.jpg]
Namu Serpent from the first part of the Groove sale.
I have my first Pullip! I decided quite a while ago that Akemi would be my first. I'm currently in Tokyo, and decided to check for her and found her!

[Image: 20084548295_b4fcbff384.jpg]

[Image: 20084611775_8b03a9f9e2.jpg]

Her full name is Artemis and she goes by Marty. I have no idea why, but that popped into my head a couple weeks ago and it stuck.
Thanks for all the compliments, and i must admit myself that Matulite is so much nicer in real life then her promo pics! When i removed her from her shipping box I was so pleasently surprised!
We could use a Matulite in the Byul-tiful contest at the Dal House Forum! (Hint to another Matulite owner - Marsian has already entered with Rhiannon.)
http://thedalhouse.forumactif.org/t3509-...-byul-here
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats on Serpent, CB! I love his face up.

and congrats on Akemi, GreysPrincess. She is one of the prettiest recent releases. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Congrats with Serpent! What a great photo of him!!

And Grey how exciting to find the first doll you want! Congrats too!
Pullip Canele arrived today! smile

[Image: 19679619443_7d725c2314.jpg]
I love everyone's new dolls!! They all look amazing!

I was supposed to be on a dolly hiatus, but I ended up buying a Taeyang Willy Wonka after a friend of mine did and I actually paid attention to him...my hatred for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(big fan of the original, but the remake is.....bad...) and his stock wig put me off before but I ended up buying one on ebay that had been relisted three times for $48 dollars NRFB.

My new boy arrived today, one day after I bought him, and I'm SO in love!! I have a thing for underappreciated dolls. <3
[Image: 20286877242_69d71ab197_z.jpg]Casper by Haley, on Flickr
He's gorgeous, but that's to be expected from a dolly made to resemble Johnny Depp, even if it is one of his...less attractive roles.
It's Klepto- my new Byul, who came with a notebook, a headband,a pair of shoes... and SavvanahFaerie's bunny purse. Rb_x

Byul Sucre- Klepto

Byul Sucre- Klepto
(08-05-2015, 02:10 PM)fishy Wrote: It's Klepto- my new Byul, who came with a notebook, a headband,a pair of shoes... and SavvanahFaerie's bunny purse. Rb_x

In that first photo, she really looks like she doesn't want to give it back: "But....? Mine." LOL
Funny that both dolls went to forum members. Maybe you two should buy lottery tickets!
Congratulations to everybody on their new girls and boys! Interesting to see what everyone got. And GreysPrincess, yay for getting your first Pullip! grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The new arrivals!

My second Isul, Neko Neko Mao Mao. I think I'm headed towards an Isul addiction!

[Image: f80c70e6-7248-4423-bba7-da0246744b1c_zpsglnum91b.jpg]

I've had Angry for a while now, but I couldn't resist the power of the matching cat hoodies.

[Image: image.jpg8_zpssnm6njsk.jpg]

Bonus shot of Masala "helping" to unwrap my last sample sale doll

[Image: image.jpg4_zps06cpql7f.jpg]

Miku Lol!

[Image: a0551459-051f-4c9e-87df-fd806984ed6a_zpsz6szvlje.jpg]

I finally got Henri! I've been wanting her since I got my first Pullip!

[Image: ca2e95a5-1071-42cd-92d4-92ab6dd82c41_zpsppw2ki9m.jpg]
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
I really feel you on the Isul addiction, I feel like I can't have enough! Taeyangs have always been my favorite Pullip family member but I'm afraid Isul is cutting it very close...