Show your new Doll!
(01-09-2014, 01:10 PM)vadafade Wrote: Three handsome fellows, lyric! Congrats!

Look who arrived today in all her nefariousness.

[Image: 11847659154_c096b92b01_z.jpg]
Principessa (original) by vadafade, on Flickr

That's a great shot of her smile I was never a huge fan of principessa until I saw her rewigged and realised how awesome her face up was. Congrats
[Image: 11852076673_91ef76fd8b_n.jpg]

This is my Rei! As you can see I've started on her lips, they were not pretty. :s
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
(01-09-2014, 07:58 PM)Lily Eyre Wrote: That's a great shot of her smile I was never a huge fan of principessa until I saw her rewigged and realised how awesome her face up was. Congrats

Thanks so much, Lily! I was actually the same way. Until I saw Princi rewigged as a brunette, she never appealed to me enough to even look closely at her faceup. wink

Super, to make Rei's wig a little nicer, you can try the boiling water method and/or liquid fabric softener. I'm sure you can find more about both of those in the Customization subforum!
Ah thanks vada! I like her wig so I'm gonna try and improve the quality.

Ordered some soft pastels, gloss varnish (suitable for plastic!) and some brushes to do Rei's lips. Hopefully I'll be able to show you guys a much improved Rei soon. yay
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Wow, congrats Vada! Princi is a striking beauty up close. I never realised what a deep claret red her lips are, they really compliment her eyes.

Are you planning to rewig her?
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
^ Thanks, Missy! You know, her lips are actually this very strange combination of black, red, and white stripes. Very scary and goth! And yes, I have Big Plans to rewig her -- so big that they need to be capitalized. wink (Not actually; I'm just being silly. But yes, I may even try rewigging her tonight! I have several wigs in my dolly supplies that I'm going to try out.)
Last night my first addition for 2014 arrived.
[Image: 11987692433_3ccb4c3828.jpg]
She's wearing a temporary wig for now (it normally belongs to my Greggia, but she's currently in storage). I find Ende so adorable! I was quite surprised how grey she is.
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
D'aawww! I've never seen an Ende in casuals - she looks adorable.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
As a newbie, every time I come here I am in total awe of how beautiful these dolls can be in the hands of their owners. I never even looked twice at Principessa or Ende and now I'm thinking "I need them." I'm constantly shuffling my wish list! Luckily for me, they're too expensive for impulse-buying or I'd have them all!

Congrats on all the new dolls!
Ende looks SO cute in that wig vanie smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Aw vanie, she looks like a darling modified and with casual clothing smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(01-17-2014, 09:25 AM)vanie Wrote: I was quite surprised how grey she is.

She's adorable! Happy

I wonder how her skin tone compares to the first Isul Johan. He is grey, too (which inspired the Victorian ghost boy character for my Johan).
Congrats on Ende! I thought her grey skin would make it difficult to rewig her, but she's actually quite versatile and looks good in almost everything.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats Vanie!

She looks like a cute lil ghosty girl. smile
*My dolls*

Congrats, Vanie! She looks adorable in that wig. I finally broke down and rewigged mine. She was just too top heavy with that mass of curls and I kept getting them caught on everything.