Show your new Doll!
(06-11-2014, 11:01 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I want to know who is going to get Yomi's shiny black pleather, sparkly bell bottomed jumpsuit.
I hope it is just what someone here at DMF is looking for.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Awww.. she is so cute.. How could I ever live without a Paja before??

[Image: 14414515291_22e60fb922_z.jpg]

[Image: 14416355501_d3ae823a2f_z.jpg]
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
Paja is so adorable!
My new Nightmare Isul Yomi! Now named Dreadnought.
Yomi 1
My feedback:

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
Paja and Yomi are looking adorable smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I always love a Paja! She's adorable. Dreadnought is looking good True!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Nahh Ato arrived from Cosmicheart yesterday (Thank you Cosmicheart!) I took down her hair and washed it to try to get rid of the frizziness, and then braided her 2 side dangles of hair since they were the most frizzy. I couldn't get the larger braids back in without looking messy, so her hair is up in a simple ponytail. I sewed in velcro to the wig but I need to re-glue the halves on her scalp because tacky glue doesn't hold and I just found my elmer's.
[Image: Nahhato2.png]
I have a lot of jewelery making supplies, so I made her a new earrings and head jewelry. One earring is shorter than the other because I accidentally broke the nub on one of the earring bases in her ears and I didn't want to risk adding another loop (oh no!). I had to clasp the jump ring around the part in her ear to get it to stay. I also added some gold leaves to the chains around her legs.
[Image: Nahhato1.png]
[Image: NahhandFreya.png]
And this is a shameless plug for Freya's outfit, which I also sewed yesterday. I just need to finish off the sleeves with lace and make a proper obi and it'll be done. Weee, I love my new Nahh Ato!
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
Congrats olly she's really pretty
Olly @ I'm so happy she made it safely! she looks lovely! I love what you've done with her. I'm tempted to send you my Nahh ato so you can put her your earrings lol. So beautiful! smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

More photos and review to come soon!
Silane sneak preview
My feedback:

TrueFan, I really like Silane's wig. It looks so pretty in your photo; please tell me it's not crunchy! *crosses fingers*
Congrats on your Nahh, Olly. I absolutely love what you've done with her outfit!

@True - ohmigosh, Silane is actually much more beautiful in your photo than her stock photos Heart 2 look forward to seeing more.

So Christmas came early at my house today - 3 new ladies!! :O -flails so hard-

[Image: mcpx00.jpg]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
congrats all! Olly, I love the additions you made to your Nahh, True - Silane is a MUST have and Missy - congrats x 3 smile lovely ladies. I am impressed that you are up to date with naming, I have 5 or 6 girls to name and none of them is telling me straight PS - I paid for Vivien 2 FREAKIN DAYS AGO and she is home, from Japan *thud*. I don't get parcels from the other side of Sydney in 2 days sometimes ....
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thank you Miss Edith!! Heart 2 Haha this time I already knew what was going to name all of these girls before the arrived, and they happened to agree with me xD sometimes I have a name ready for a Pullip and she's like 'nope, that's not my name, try harder' Sweatdrop and other times I hope a doll will tell me their name when I see them in person, and then they don't say anything at all ;__; lol! I hope your girls will be more communicative soon. Baby name sites are fun for inspiration! Or you could ask for help here, our members are very creative!

Omg and yes, Japan are awesome aren't they? Their postal service kicks butt yay
(06-19-2014, 04:18 AM)rayelm Wrote: TrueFan, I really like Silane's wig. It looks so pretty in your photo; please tell me it's not crunchy! *crosses fingers*
It's not, it's very soft.
My feedback: