Show your new Doll!
[Image: 2014-06-30020231.jpg]
Celsiy arrived on Saturday. I swapped out her wig with the blue-green one I had. I think it fits her much better than her stock wig, but I'm still trying to come up with a name for her.
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
She looks so nice in that color!! Where did you get that wig from? It does indeed suit her a lot better smile
Have: Sfoglia, Barasuishou, customized Neo Noir, Milch, Ciel Robin version, Youtsuzu, Stica, Tomoe Mami, Ayanami Rei, Asuka Soryu Langley, Eris, Kirakishou (2014), Oscar Francois, Regeneration Paja, Utena Tenjou, and Anthy Himemiya
Minis: Little Berry, Little R, Little Swan, Aggonya, Little Riletto, Little Mercu, Little Jupi, Moonstone, Dormouse, and Jouet
That new wig is precious on her smile like the colour!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
That wig really looks good on her! I like the loose waves it has Happy
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
This was a very existing weekend. Merl and Kiyomi showed up on Friday, Shade on Saturday and both Yeolumes on Sunday from my friend. I haven't done much with the larger dolls but I rebodied and re chipped one of the yeolumes with kirakira eyes and a normal skin (i needed white but at puddle they didnt have that color) XS Pure neemo body. I also was only able to rename one of my dolls so far... im sure everyone could guess who i renamed asap....Shades new name is Sherlock Homes. but any way heres the new family members.

[Image: DSCN0660.jpg]
I do like the blue hair wigs... smile
Meowceline, it sure would be an exciting weekend. Congrats on your new family.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks everyone smile I don't know where the wig originated from, it was included in a previous second-hand doll purchase.
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
Yeolumeeeeee *grabby hands*
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Meowceline, I love how your dolls have similar hair colors. They really seem to belong together.

Olly, the wig is such a gorgeous color and suits your Celsiy well. Congrats!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wanted to do a better photoshoot, but the weather wasn't cooperating. In the meantime, here is a picture of my beautiful Iris. smile smile smile
(07-01-2014, 06:17 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Meowceline, I love how your dolls have similar hair colors. They really seem to belong together.

Olly, the wig is such a gorgeous color and suits your Celsiy well. Congrats!

Thank you, I like the brow hair and vintage look
Here's my two newest girls

Eloise
Eloise

and Papin, I hadn't intended to adopt another Papin but I spotted this girl being sold as bait on eBay and I just had to take her in.
Papin
She cleaned up nice though this probably isn't her final look... the wig color is growing on me.
The new girl
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Lol hina that picture of her is so funny and she looks really nice cleaned up. Good job on saving her, she looks so much cuter the way you have her
She cleaned up nicely! I've never seen a Papin in a red wig, but I agree that it looks really nice yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Willow my new China China arrived today~ She's named after me and my best friend's band. (We have stuff on Youtube if you're so inclined to listen) I love her already. This isn't her wig because it hasn't arrived yet along with her clothing but I do really like this wig on her. If the wig I ordered doesn't look good on her then this will be her look.

[Image: 14374287127_76eaa2684b_z.jpg]New Girl by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 14559888542_352aacc812_z.jpg]Temp Wig by vampiresmama, on Flickr
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr