Show your new Doll!
Yay Aurora! My first Pullip was an Aurora and I love her soooooo much.
Your Isul in the Aquel stock looks so concerned, absolutely adorable smile I love how his eyes totally match the dress.
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
Ooh, Taeyang Gackt! I was super tempted to buy him Heart 2

(08-07-2014, 03:19 PM)Severity Wrote: Yay Aurora! My first Pullip was an Aurora and I love her soooooo much.

Aurora was one of the first Pullips I fell in love with (and my husband said "you should get that one!"), but I semi-patiently waited until i could get her for a better price. sly
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
(08-07-2014, 03:45 PM)Olly Wrote: Your Isul in the Aquel stock looks so concerned, absolutely adorable smile I love how his eyes totally match the dress.

Thank you yay! I think he looks so cute in F clothes mwhahaha LOL
I wanted to show everyone my two newest girls.

Princi is everything I hoped for! I love her face up and I'm happy she has no body melts and only has minor tummy tuck prob but it's no biggy. I'm now searching for original Noir as I've now realized how the originals are better.[Image: imagejpg1-4.jpg]
and....
Leprotto! she is such a beauty in person, I got her for such a good deal that I thought it was a scam but I'm glad I took the risk. I won't post the price in order to respect the person I bought her from. She is my first type one doll, I'm scared to even grabbed her too much as her neck looks so fragile and her body is a bit stiff.
[Image: imagejpg2-1.jpg]
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Victoria, congratulations on your Glen and Gackt!
Cosmicheart, congratulations on your Principessa and Leprotto!
That Isul! Heart 2 -explodes from the preciousness-

Omg Cosmic, two beautiful additions to the family. 'Protto is such a sweetie pie in that shot, like she's asking for a hug!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Yuki arrived yesterday !! I couldn't love her more grin
I took a few pics but the lighting wasn't great in any of them so I will definitely have to take more asap.

She made friends with Charlie right away <3
Yuki
Yuki

Yuki

I love her to bits !! Thanks so much Missy_crane for making this possible smile
Many more pics to come !
You were able to buy a Yuki Poster Version? That's amazing! Congratulations!
Yuki is gorgeous!! Congrats!
Aw, you're so welcome dear smile beautiful piccies of her!! She looks very much at home with Charlie LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Congrats!
(08-09-2014, 12:15 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: That Isul! Heart 2 -explodes from the preciousness-

Omg Cosmic, two beautiful additions to the family. 'Protto is such a sweetie pie in that shot, like she's asking for a hug!!

thank you Missy smile, and everyone else. Congrats to everyone else and their additions. smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Heart 2 What beauties! I have a weak spot for the Principessa and Yuki. Heart 2
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Arion arrived today from the Groove USA Comic Con old doll sale:
[Image: 14898885342_26642b2d73_z.jpg]
No dented, damaged box here. Thank you Groove and please get some more of these sold out dolls to unload on us on this side of the ocean.