Show your new Doll!
Congratz. Super stella has a really pretty faceup.
Veritas is so cute..
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
(01-31-2015, 12:26 AM)TrueFan Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 03:22 PM)Steffipuschel Wrote: Thank you so much..
I'm so sad.. gotta work and it is snowing outside.. wanna take fotos... mew...
But someone has to earn the money for their shoes :-)
Yes, this is why we work - to buy doll accessories.
smile

truer words have never been spoken LOL
It's fine, I'll get it done later!....Feels like so
Feedback
Weak Canadian dollar got me like Irritated

on tumblr
Beautiful girlies, Steffi and Chyntia!! Heart

Chyntia, your camera is making me drool. I need a new one very badly *is still using iphone camera* LOL It looks so shiny and neeew!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
upload

Here's my Kanta Dal, wearing a dress I made, and Roman Holiday Pullip's wig. she is on a 25cm shb-m obitsu body. she is also sitting on a couch that I made, and the bear is a Build A Bear Workshop Happy Meal Toy from McDonalds.

Re-wigged and boil straightened.  #rainbowdash #pullip

Here's my Roman Holiday Pullip. She is wearing a T-shirt I made, some vintage barbie "Jordache" jeans, some shoes from mimiwoo, and a boil-straightened Kanta Dal wig.

Pullip and Little Pullip.

And here's my Little Pullip with Roman Holiday Pullip, before the wig swap.
YAY for more Veritas love !! She's the best grin grin

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(01-30-2015, 09:53 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Wauw Steffi!! That was a nice delivery!! grin

Here are some photo's of my latest girlies! And my new camera!! Heart

[Image: 16212328399_dbb2a2a80c_z.jpg]
Super Stella - Sam.

[Image: 16398566275_bd3a5f86cd_z.jpg]
Pullip Veritas - Vera.

[Image: 15776095974_856df02e11_z.jpg]
Mini's Craziia & Rche

[Image: 16400181781_df4233309e_z.jpg]
The new camera!! Heart Samsung NX3000

I love that picture of your Sam~! <3 She looks like she's ready to go fight some bad guys! ^.^ And Veritas is much prettier than I had originally thought!

(01-31-2015, 07:05 AM)Rebeccapettigrew Wrote: upload

Here's my Kanta Dal, wearing a dress I made, and Roman Holiday Pullip's wig. she is on a 25cm shb-m obitsu body. she is also sitting on a couch that I made, and the bear is a Build A Bear Workshop Happy Meal Toy from McDonalds.

Re-wigged and boil straightened.  #rainbowdash #pullip

Here's my Roman Holiday Pullip. She is wearing a T-shirt I made, some vintage barbie "Jordache" jeans, some shoes from mimiwoo, and a boil-straightened Kanta Dal wig.

Pullip and Little Pullip.

And here's my Little Pullip with Roman Holiday Pullip, before the wig swap.

I love that picture of your Dal Kanta! In that wig and the way you dressed her, she looks so elegant and refined. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

that dress was a royal pain in the neck to make, but the results were worth it! I need to find more of that lace.
Two girls came in the mail today, I can't even describe how much joy I have to have these two girls in my collection especially Veritas, pictures don't do her justice, I'm in love! Heiwa is such a sweetie too, I thought her lips would have bothered me but now the more that i see her the more I see how it makes her more cute! smile
[Image: image-17.jpg]
My girls are introducing each other in this pic, I think they are now officially friends yay
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

So, new laptop, new attempt at posting pictures of my new girls... wink

[Image: 16196415457_1cddcf900e.jpg]Ruby by nadinebolink, on Flickr

[Image: 15762287953_391084bb99.jpg]Another new girl! Wilhelmina by nadinebolink, on Flickr

And congrats to you all, with all those beautiful new dollies! grin
♡ Pullip & friends, Sylvanian Families, Mini Lalaloopsy's, Monster High, Novi Stars, Zelfs, Kawaii Crush, Ever After High ♡
All those new dollies are so beautiful! Congratulations, all!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Nadine1986, those are a lovely pair of new girls, congratz ! HappyHappy

So... I finally deboxed my Nana-Chan (yes, I love to look at boxed/perfect Pullips for as long as I can bare it haha) and she's just so cute !! tt

[Image: 16417909831_2d68a5379e_z.jpg]

I think she could be my favourite type 4 release since Ddalgi Heart I wanted to photograph her in her stock, but her dress had horrid creasing from the plastic keeping her in place... I wonder if it's safe to iron? Lol o.o

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Meet Bianca:

[Image: 1z1zr7d.jpg]

She is a Darony, freed from her dog outfit. grin

She is a quiet, shy, and sensitive girl (who has yet to make friends with the other girls; she'd much rather hang out in her favorite chair with a good book grin

[Image: 35k050l.jpg]

Bianca is very sensitive to the fae world, though she is human. She can sense when she's in the presence of one of the gates between the worlds, but has never --yet!-- been tempted to try to pass through one of them.
Nana-chan is looking luscious, Chihiro! Wow. With every owner photo I cannot believe how beautiful that girl is!

Aw, Sev, she's so cute! It must be annoying that you didn't get the dolly you ordered, but Bianca sure is a wonderful accident xD Darony is so sweet out of her silly stock, rather like Puki.
Congratulations all of you~! yay

Cosmicheart - So glad that you got your Veritas and Heiwa safely! Both are gorgeous, and Heiwa is as cute as a button in person!

Nadine1986 - BRH and Wilhelmina are so gorgeous!

Chihiro - Oh my gosh! <3 Your Nana-Chan is extremely pretty! I love that wig on her, too!

Severity - Darony is adorable! Seeing so many cute pictures of her as of late, I realize that she actually has a lot of charm and that, I was blinded by her stock outfit, just like Missy_Crane had said. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Darony is ADORABLE in person! Her faceup is pink with a rare hint of blue, and so she goes with pretty much anything. (Mine, also, committed dolly-immigration-fraud under Ra Muw's passport... but I decided to keep her. It's a point in Darony's favor that I know of three or four people that this same misorder happened to, and *all* of them decided to keep her after seeing her in-person. ) She's kind of like Dita's Dal counterpart: really, really underrated until you see her in person. ^^
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips