Show your new Doll!
Congrats! He's really cute!
[Image: ic8xw2.jpg]

Isul Romantic King, who is in the process of becoming my angsty middle school college OC, Kit Warrington. He's a Harry Potter Slytherin. He drinks too much coffee, reads muggle books banned from his household, loves winter, spends a lot of energy actively hating on humanity, and is a general ball of fun.

Of course I was not prepared for his arrival, although his glasses and wig are en route. I need to get him some better clothes (like a Slytherin uniform and a black sweater...)

In the meantime he looks gloriously ridiculous and holy wow he can kneel like an obitsu!! (He's my first Isul so I had no idea grin)
Congratulations on your first Isul! I'm sure the glasses will look awesome on him!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Romantic King has a gorgeous faceup. Although I think yours looks a bit grumpier than others I've seen. Maybe it's the hat.
KiraKira - I love Isul Light! He's so cute! He looks even more amazing with his new eyes!

Severity - Congratulations on Isul Romantic King. smile His faceup is beautiful and his expression is perfect for an angsty sort of character! yay
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I think it's the hat, because you can see all of his (fairly angry) eyebrows. wink
I'm still stunned that I actually won his auction for a mere $40!
Such cute Isuls! *o*

My in-need-of-TLC Noir arrived yesterday...

[Image: Jgiq5dR.jpg]

Parts of her face, bangs and hands feel really greasy, and her eyes have yellowed significantly. Her curls are really quite lovely, though. I've washed her bangs and wiped her face, but I'm really hesitant to take her apart to do something about her eyes! Sweatdrop
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]
Congrats on Noir! Even a distressed Noir is a great doll.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I've had Gertrude for a while but I don't think I've shown her off yet. grin I'm still not sold on her eyechips; I think I want a realistic pair more like Regan's.

[Image: 904kkg.jpg]

Gertrude and Regan are baby!goth best friends. (Both will viciously deny their Angelic Pretty origins.)
Ridi - Congratulations~! smile Noir is much prettier looking than in her stock photos, even if she does require a bit of work! :3 I'm sure you'll get her looking even better in no time! ^.^

Severity - :O!!!!! I loooooove your Gertrude and Reagan! Their hair, eyes, and clothing are amazing! <3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Thanks, PullipPrincess! I found it very satisfying to turn these former AP girls (Cocotte & Maretti) into goth chicks grin
Sigh... "I want to leave," she says. "It's not that you're too strict and I secretly want to dress like a punk," she says. Lol
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
[Image: alius0.jpg]

Kit is slightly happier now that he has hair and glasses grin
(02-11-2015, 04:18 PM)Severity Wrote: Thanks, PullipPrincess! I found it very satisfying to turn these former AP girls (Cocotte & Maretti) into goth chicks grin

Lols! I quite like those two dressed up in their lolita outfits, but their new goth style suits them very well, too! ^.^ I especially love that blue wig on Cocotte~! <3 It really works for her. smile

Also, Kit's new look is awesome!

*Sprites made by me*

What a handsome Isul, Sev! I'm loving his pink beanie. Somehow it makes him look even grumpier, lol.

Noir is looking very demure and lovely.

And omg, Cocotte and Mareti together look so sweet! Every time I see Maretti out of her stock I can't believe how sassy she looks Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)