Show your new Doll!
[Image: 18g394.jpg]
I did a whole photoshoot of Vale; this is a teaser grin
Wow, lots of new dolls. Congratulations everyone -- it's nice to share your new addition with those who understand how excited you are smile
A second member of fishy's crew has arrived to join the PrettyTiny Film Company & Modelling Studio...
She's adorable, and she has the cutest little blue shoes which don't often show in photos under her long gown.
More pix to come when I sort through today's storm-day-project photoshoot. (Also why I didn't get any of the other storm-day projects done.)
But, I have a real dilemma; she's the first doll to arrive for which I didn't already have a name in mind, or one presented itself immediately. ??????!...

[Image: 15922289543_5174336f60_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
My first thought was Cassiopeia, who I knew was a myth but I couldn't remember her story. And then I looked it up. Wayyyyy too morbid, haha!
[Image: WslQopJ.jpg]

One Fan, Two Fan Three Fan, Blue Fan! Yay, twins!

Pictured is Courtney, on the right, and the newcomer, her stock twin Monica Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Lovely! I keep my Re-Fan dressed in Sugary Carnival, too.
aww they look so sweet together. Congrats on the new addition
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
Here is my super handsome new guy; Raiki Heart

[Image: 16377656719_1d2176a95d_z.jpg]
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(02-18-2015, 11:51 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Here is my super handsome new guy; Raiki Heart

[Image: 16377656719_1d2176a95d_z.jpg]
wow! that is such a stunning picture! he looks great Oh My
I'm jealous
It's fine, I'll get it done later!....Feels like so
Feedback
Weak Canadian dollar got me like Irritated

on tumblr
Thank you very much, CB and Neko :3 (You know CB, that dress has traveled around from girl to girl since I got it, trying to find its true owner. I think my Fan wears it better than the rest of the family...although Fans seem to wear anything well. She's such a versatile Pullip smile and your Lila Lucy certainly looks extraordinary in it!)

Chyntia, wow, what a handsome guy! Does Raiki have brown eyes or green?
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
congrats to everyone with new additions smile

Missy, YAY twins !!!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I think you put the idea in my head, Miss E! Heart lol
Thank you very much SmokeWeeb! It took me a while to get his hair right as it is quite long and super soft! yay
His eye are a very very dark green Missy! It is quite difficult to capture with the camera, maybe if I have better light over the weekend I will try to caputer them! He does need some foils one day wink!
(02-19-2015, 08:55 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: I think you put the idea in my head, Miss E! Heart lol

sorry/not sorry LOL I admit I do love me some twins. Your Fans are gorgeous smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congrats on Raiki, Chyntia! As the only toothy Tae to be released so far, he's unique and has great, casual style stock.
Thank you CB! I love him to bits!! I was so excited when Nadine told me he was back in stock at PS! grin he really is a must have!