Show your new Doll!
Raiki is STUNNING.
One of the best looks Taeyangs out there, imo.
Congrats!!
Are you planning on re-wigging him?

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

I'm happy I can share my first girl! She's a Pullip Banshee but once I re wigged her (I made the wig out of an actual wig I got for Halloween. I was never gonna wear it again so why not put it to good use! yayxp I re-named her Mitsaku. I like to say her mom is Kusakabe Misuzu from 11eyes because of their accidental resemblance SweatdropTongue
[Image: xshW1LjhgW]
[Image: xspycEDhvX]
[Image: zWPKtLDhnD]
[Image: zN7uQjDhoZ][Image: zLbNTeDhgt]
What happened pretty dolls!
Little Pullip are really crunchy. I love the concept of the twin, lucky * - *
The fact taeyang Rayki set of the most beautiful, congratulations.
I also Banshee Pullip and it is beautiful ^^

As for me I received yesterday my new dal Eden. This is a Frara.
[Image: 16614305441_a012c1d05a_n.jpg]
Frara is adorable in that wig!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Oh wow! Beautiful dolls, everyone! Raiki is really handsome, Chyntia, and that wig is perfect on your Frara, Ilili!

Also.... My Youtsuzu came in, along with her body! Now, I just need to wait for her wig, eyechips, and kimono to make it here, and then I'll have absolutely everything I need to turn her into Ichihara Yuuko!

[Image: Yuuko_zpsqryprgyl.jpg]

[Image: Yuuko%202_zpsfx1el9ds.jpg]

[Image: Obitsu_zpsioyozods.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Thank you very much Whimsu grin Actuallty I really like his wig! It is a little long so I might trim his fringy bit a little though! yay
Xela, your photo's are not showing sad
Ilili! Thank you very much! I love your Eden she is gorgeous!! Heart
Thank you so much Princess!! yay Your Youtsuzu is very pretty! Looking forward to see how your Ichihara turns out!! grin
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(02-23-2015, 10:11 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Thank you very much Whimsu grin Actuallty I really like his wig! It is a little long so I might trim his fringy bit a little though! yay
Thank you so much Princess!! yay Your Youtsuzu is very pretty! Looking forward to see how your Ichihara turns out!! grin

No problem. :3 And Thank you, too! yay I'm debating whether or not I should just start working on her in increments or wait until I have everything I need before I start customizing her. I'm just so excited that she's here, though!
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(02-24-2015, 12:03 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 10:11 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Thank you very much Whimsu grin Actuallty I really like his wig! It is a little long so I might trim his fringy bit a little though! yay

No problem. :3 And Thank you, too! yay I'm debating whether or not I should just start working on her in increments or wait until I have everything I need before I start customizing her. I'm just so excited that she's here, though!

If you decide to make a custom kimono for her, this is a useful guide.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(02-24-2015, 12:53 PM)fishy Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 12:03 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote:

If you decide to make a custom kimono for her, this is a useful guide.

Thank you so much, Fishy! smile I'm not very good at sewing, but this doesn't look very complicated to do, so I bookmarked that page just in case the one I got doesn't fit her. I'm preparing for the worst, since I hear it can be hard to find clothes that fit a large bust Obitsu. ^^;

*Sprites made by me*

Elisabeth arrived about a week ago, but I was super busy, and I really wanted have time to enjoy deboxing. I am in love with this girl. She's so intense looking, and gorgeous! Minor nitpick, her wig is a little unevenly placed on her head, but I suppose removal and repositioning shouldn't be that difficult.

You look delicious, and I am so very hungry.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Congratulations Kyubi!! She is scaringly gorgeous!! yay
My lunatic Queen Heart
[Image: 16485694738_4f789c586d_z.jpg]

I also received Classic white rabbits outfit in the mail just before the weekend! Here is my Ally showing it off!
[Image: 16647323716_387d1d05a7_z.jpg]

Group picture of my Wonderland figures!
[Image: 16487123979_2c2850ac50_z.jpg]
Ally looks so cute in that outfit!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Aww! What a lovely group. You need a Hatter, and you'll be set! (I recommend Classical MH personally.)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Thank you Jinxe! I love it on her! It suits her so well!!
I know Kyubi! I was thinking of getting him! grin or maybe just his stock as it is gorgeous!! yay

Here is a photo of my Dal Delorean in Hello Little Girls outfit! She is the last of my new dollies!! grin well for now Oh My
[Image: 16687649226_22b398acf7_z.jpg][Image: 16687649296_bf2face69a_z.jpg]