Show your new Doll!
yay! She is here!! Congratulations Jen!! Wow that is 3 dollies!! grin
Looking forward to see what you make of her! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Thanks Chyntia! She's actually really beautiful in real life, the stock photos definitely don't do her justice smile Originally she was going to be my Elizabeth I custom but now that I see how sweet she is I'm having a rethink. I've got Henri's stock coming so might do something with her in that Heart how are you enjoying your Hello Kitty?! smile

ps. I know, from 0 to 3 dollies in just over a month! Things have escalated quickly! LOL
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
(04-11-2015, 12:31 AM)Jencut Wrote: ps. I know, from 0 to 3 dollies in just over a month! Things have escalated quickly! LOL

Um... yes... they do that... LOL I've had them arrive 2 at a time, 3 times. Given the size of my collection, that was pretty fast. Congrats on your new gal. Hope you get her wig fixed up soon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-11-2015, 05:13 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Um... yes... they do that... LOL I've had them arrive 2 at a time, 3 times. Given the size of my collection, that was pretty fast. Congrats on your new gal. Hope you get her wig fixed up soon.

Lol I'm loving how quickly my collection is growing! BNP got her new eyelashes and eye chips this evening so I'm also getting my first taste of customising. Happy days smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
Spoil them rotten while you can, Jencut! In my first month of collecting 1 turned into 7 Dead LOL I don't regret them, but I do miss that feeling of only having a few, you get to spend so much more time with each of them smile

BNP is terribly cute. Owner photos certainly do her more justice than her stock photos.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(04-11-2015, 09:37 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Spoil them rotten while you can, Jencut! In my first month of collecting 1 turned into 7 Dead LOL I don't regret them, but I do miss that feeling of only having a few, you get to spend so much more time with each of them smile

BNP is terribly cute. Owner photos certainly do her more justice than her stock photos.

Thanks Missy that's very good advice! I find I'm already planning my next purchase although I'm enjoying having a nice compact collection at the moment! smile I had set myself a cap of 5 dolls to begin with although I've spent long enough on this forum now to know that the chances of me sticking to that are highly unlikely! LOLLOLLOL
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
Congratulations, Jencut! <3 BNP is a cutie! I can't wait to see what you end up doing with her if you do give her a makeover! :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Haha, Jencut, it is a slippery slope. Here's my newest with new chips, Retro Nella:[Image: IMAG0383_1.jpg]
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
@Summer Skye - gorgeous!!! smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
Those eyes! *__*

Summer Skye, I don't think I ever noticed how cute Retro Nella was before! I'm picky about dolls with hetero chromia. The new chips are so pretty on her.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I had a lovely surprise this morning ! Last week, I had told my boyfriend about one of my My Melody's falling off my shelf and chipping her face-up in a few places a while ago so I re-did her face-up. I really missed having MM triplets who I loved to dress in pastels:

[Image: 13585171405_fe70427672_n.jpg]

I have no idea where he found her, but I found this little pile of cuteness on my bed when I got back from the gym and I finally have triplets again !! grin grin
(I think the Rilakkumaness is out of guilt, since he's been on tour for weeks now, so we haven't had much time together LOL LOL)

[Image: 11111551_364969820370870_1416195708_n.jpg]

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Meet Lolly my newest byul!
[Image: 16976781588_cca17de850.jpg]

I really thought Siry was the latest addition to my crew but hubby dearest is currently away on business. He raided the local Tuesday Mornings on the off-chance of finding any dolls but didn't find any, much to our surprise he did find a Dal Darony on clearance at a used bookstore tonight while he was out!
[Image: 17171648481_9c8c2f2965.jpg]
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Wauuuuuwww what a boyfriend Chihiro!! Heart That is so sweet! can we make him into a mold wink hahahaha
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
LOL @ Chyntia, he has his good moments LOLLOL

Hina, your second photo doesn't show up for me. Lolly looks adorable though !!

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Oh wow Chihiro I love your pastel triplets! Also I told my husband about your boyfriend's gifts so hopefully that hint will be taken... LOL

Hina Lolly is gorgeous! Can't see the other pic but I bet she's gorgeous too wink
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart