Show your new Doll!
I was asked to remove the other picture unfortunately :/ She'll be home tonight so I'll take debox pictures and add them tonight.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Summer Skye - Nella Retro is so cute, and those eyes are so striking!

Chihiro - Aww, that's so sweet! I'm glad you have another My Melody so you can have your triplets back! yay I love that picture of your three girls! They're so pretty, and I love the pastels!

Hina Ichigo - Siry is so much cuter than I thought! I didn't care for her much before, but she really is adorable. :3 And how lucky that your husband found you a Darony!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Aubrey! She actually arrived a while ago, but was stinky so she got shoved into a tupperware box with some coffee grounds. Not the warmest welcome LOL

[Image: DcG5qOI.jpg]

[Image: 9LmFw4M.jpg]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Did she smell kind of damp? Every Stica I've owned (3) has smelt odd o.o I sold my last one a few years ago and haven't been temped by her since, even though she's adorable.

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Nope, it smelled like her previous owner smoked. Heavily sad Thankfully when my ChinaChina arrived last year with the same problem someone suggested the sealed box/coffee trick so I knew exactly what to do this time. Her stock is ok too now, although it took MANY runs through the wash to de-stink. Thankfully I was planning to rewigging and redress her anyway xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Your Stica is so cute, Missy~! x3 I love her style!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She's super cute! The outfit and wig really suit her.

As far as coffee grounds, presumably they should be fresh, not canned for best effect? My father-in-law who my husband and I care for, is a coffee drinker, but he drinks super super cheap stuff. I am doubting that would be as effective, but I don't know.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Aaaaah, Stica is actually one of my favorite dolls. Sad to hear of so many with smell issues. I got mine new from PS and she's fine. Such an underrated doll, tho. Great gaceup, unfortunate wig.
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
(04-20-2015, 08:27 AM)Summer Skye Wrote: Aaaaah, Stica is actually one of my favorite dolls. Sad to hear of so many with smell issues. I got mine new from PS and she's fine. Such an underrated doll, tho. Great gaceup, unfortunate wig.
And unfortunate red eyes.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I love Stica! And I don't mind her red eyes, either. Congrats, Missy_Crane! I haven't run into a stinky Pullip so far, but second hand wigs, yes. And other dolls bought on eBay. Sellers really need to disclose that kind of info.
Wauw Missy, I'd never thought that was a Stica! She looks great! And you must be very happy that she smells a lot better now as well!! grin

Well my HK arrived almost 2 weeks ago...... I finally had some time to play with her yesterday! yay

[Image: 17022236448_33f992812e_z.jpg]
[Image: 17002559007_3b0d599823_z.jpg]

[Image: 17022237248_ddc3a8dbe6_z.jpg]
[Image: 17208325012_ce1f96f51f_z.jpg]

Some before and after pictures!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
@Chyntia, Ahhhhhh she's adorable !! One of my favourite Pullips ever Heart I really need to find her full stock.

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Thank you Chihiro!! yay I was affraid I would't like her, as I was so in love with her stock!!
But she really is a gorgeous pullip!! Heart I hope you find one full stock for a good price! I will keep my eye out for one wink!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Ah gorgeous. HK (and other sanrio collabs) are on my one day wish list.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
She so pretty Chyntia! Heart

Missy, your Aubrey has made me look twice at Stica (I've always overlooked her) but she's gorgeous! I love the colour of her eyes smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart