Show your new Doll!
Gorgeous girls, Kyubi! <3 They really are beautiful!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Everyone's welcoming vampires home! It's nice to see them get some love Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
An unexpected girl has made it to my home today! I received a darling Byul Eris as a belated birthday gift from my mother! I've named her Lilia!

[Image: Lilia%20box%202_zpsuuroet1i.jpg]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Beautiful! Congrats! I love her outfit, all that lace is gorgeous Heart
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
(05-21-2015, 07:16 AM)Jencut Wrote: Beautiful! Congrats! I love her outfit, all that lace is gorgeous Heart

Thank you so much! yay I love her outfit, too. :3 She just looks so cute in it~!

*Sprites made by me*

My new little lady came in the mail today *^* She's a Lizbel that I've renamed Marina grin
[Image: IMG_0175_zpse08p8p0j.jpg]
Wow, she's one of the prettiest Lizbel's I've seen !! Heart

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

I decided to do a little a cheap quick photo on my iphone of my new Panda girl!!
IMG_1351
She's lovely, I love her wig smile congrats!
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
congratz Abby! She is gorgeous!! I love her wig with the ears sticking out wink! Heart
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
I got my first Isul two days ago. I adore him Heart 2

[Image: image.jpg2_zpsusldbrwm.jpg]

I've just now had the chance to photograph a few of my other new arrivals. smile

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsrxx70zuu.jpg]

Double trouble!

[Image: image.jpg3_zpsvypyxicr.jpg]
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
they arrived yesterday smile

[Image: DSCN2002_zpswi8ysrgb.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2004_zpsmjj8kmoo.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2003_zpsjzqh6xsk.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2005_zpsre3cklx1.jpg]
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
SU--PER Excited!! My sweetheart loveydovey husband got me Nosferatu for my birthday. (admittedly it came in a little *cough*month*cough* late.) He is gorgeous, and my first Taeyang. I'm still a little weirded out by their proportions in person, but I will get over it. I now have the complete vampire series. Now on to finishing the Mansion of Immortal, and getting Carmilla (hopefully the start of Vamp series 2)
[Image: 18165218479_22beb513be_z.jpg]Nosferatu!! *Squeeee* by Kathryn Dodd, on Flickr

It took me about 2 hours to get his coat on, and for people who are wondering how to get tight sleeves over fluffy lacy shirts underneath, Take a piece of computer paper, and wrap and secure it in a narrow cone shape over the fluffy part of the sleeve, and up beyond a little ways. Then slide the tight sleeve over the cone and up the arm. There are no worries about the sleeve underneath riding up. (I wish I'd done that from the beginning.)

[Image: 17730828943_0d29299b1e_z.jpg]Nosferatu again! by Kathryn Dodd, on Flickr
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Dal Ra Muw Happy She has so many cute details!
[Image: 18061569470_5e0379ca10.jpg]

Pullip Regeneration Noir
[Image: 17798850412_5b67fa52b2.jpg]
So many cute and amazing dolls!!! *_* Congratulations everyone!

abeautifullittlefool - Marina is super cute and pretty! I love the color of her eyes. :3

Pink Haired Freak - Panda is really adorable~! She's always been one of my favorite older Pullip dolls! smile

Jinxedorchid - Your new Isul is so cool! Tina is way cuter than I had originally thought, too. yay And I just love all the Tokidoki girls!

FishiesGoPook - Congratulations on those three! I never noticed how Humpty Dumpty's lips were painted before! :O I like them a lot!

Kyubi - Oh wow, his eyes are striking! They're so piercing and just jump out at you. It's so nice of your husband to get him for you! ^.^ Happy birthday, by the way!

ichigo3lemon - I just love Ra Muw! She's really a stunning Dal! She looks so cute wearing those huge goggles! xD Regen. Noir is nice, too.

*Sprites made by me*