Show your new Doll!
Pere Noel looks wonderful martah Heart I love how you make your girls all pastel and cute. I would never thought of modifying a Marie Antoinette that way smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Pullip Panda! Heart

[Image: 18607022533_c3b3c00ec1_z.jpg]Untitled by itstinks_08, on Flickr

[Image: 19201507936_a9bb682438_z.jpg]IMG_20150627_113955_sig by itstinks_08, on Flickr

I can't resist holding her fluffy hair!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Oh wow, wow, wow.......I ADORE Pullip Panda. Huge congratulations!!!
Her hair looks lovely all fluffy Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(06-28-2015, 07:21 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh wow, wow, wow.......I ADORE Pullip Panda. Huge congratulations!!!
Thank you! I adore her long before so I hope you'll have her, too grin

(06-28-2015, 09:04 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Her hair looks lovely all fluffy Heart
Thanks Missy! I'm glad it does, it feels nice to hold in person Happy
[My Flickr]

Thanks to Hina, here are my new boys! My grail Taeyang Sage, and pretty Alberic.
[Image: aa0a492d-5a65-45a9-8c99-ac1e1504ce10_zpsownmtfjm.jpg]

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Congratz Pancake smile Also yayyyy for Nina getting a boyfriend !! LOL Heart

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Chibimoon and Pang-ju Japonica. smile (Btw, I never did get back my full refund from the first Pang seller... They delayed canceling the order for days and I didn't get the shipping cost back, although I did get a partial refund..! sad )

[Image: 18972515160_40777e0b55_n.jpg]
(My inner geek loves how he and Tsubaki are basically Shippou and Rin, with some alterations.)

[Image: 19154679026_43317d19d7_n.jpg]
I was so surprised that her skirt seems to be a separate piece. How strange! But, if course, it would make altering it into the Super version much easier... smile Her hair things and tiara stick on with wires and little clips. The outfit isn't as shiny in person, and she's really very cute! Now she just needs some Re-ment.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Ooch, you got Chibi Moon before me!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(06-29-2015, 07:56 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Ooch, you got Chibi Moon before me!

D: Sorry!

I still haven't taken any really good owner photos of her, though. ^^;
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Quote:(My inner geek loves how he and Tsubaki are basically Shippou and Rin, with some alterations.)
I can totally see it!

If I were getting Chibi Moon, I would have to get the Sailor Moon Re-ment! Maybe I should get some just in case I do, because the Re-ment sets will probably sell out fast. LOL I can always find a justification for more Re-ment!
(06-29-2015, 05:12 AM)Chihiro Wrote: Congratz Pancake smile Also yayyyy for Nina getting a boyfriend !! LOL Heart

Thanks! And yes, Nina is my fave girl, I'm so excited to do couple photos LOL

Forever Home:

Another arrival today ^-^ Thanks to lyricsoul, I got my grail girl, Celsiy! She's perfect. Her new name is Camille.

[Image: 19275078951_6e3aea3bb8.jpg]

Forever Home:

*_* PancakeKarma, you are so lucky! Celsiy is one of my grails, too! She's so gorgeous and looks stunning in that photo!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Congrats to everyone on their new dollies! smile
Panda looks so delicate! And I really thought I liked Celsiy's stock wig, but wow, that pink hair is gorgeous.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]