Show your new Doll!
Very lovely boys, DeadlyNova! Congratulations! x3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

itsalink

Can't figure out how to get the stupid bbcode off of the stupid app. >__> And I'm too tired to get it from the browser. But my two grail dolls-Another Soldier Rabbit and Pullip Veritas- are both here now. (The only grail doll I still need is that layered-kimono prototype with the really long hair. ^^; )
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Yay, Another Rabbit!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(11-15-2015, 06:14 AM)fishy Wrote: itsalink

Can't figure out how to get the stupid bbcode off of the stupid app. >__> And I'm too tired to get it from the browser. But my two grail dolls-Another Soldier Rabbit and Pullip Veritas- are both here now. (The only grail doll I still need is that layered-kimono prototype with the really long hair. ^^; )

You can't get the code because it is impossible after you update it to the recent iOS so don't feel bad smile
Congratulations they are both very cute smile
Congrats, fishy! Veritas is a beauty and Another Soldier Rabbit is a really special girl!
[Image: 23007149576_783a05ce2f_z.jpg]
Noirelle by Aien, on Flickr

My new Alura called Noirelle! smile
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
She's a cutie! Congratulations!!!
Congrats, She is becoming my favorite of the year smile
Nice to see all the new dolls being shown off. Congratulations everybody! Lots of dolly families are growing fast this month with the sales smile Hope to see lots more pix of everyone's new girls and boys.
I had an unexpected new addition when Mini Marilyn popped up on eBay for a price that didn't hurt. 36% exchange rate?!?!?! Rawr!
I thought, uh oh, she is unlucky #13... but then if you count Disaster Dolly from the spring whose hair I'm still trying to find time to replace, and not just the Pullips & J's, then she was #13 so that certainly works... and wee Marilyn is safe.

[Image: 23074357255_58abcc8062_o.jpg]
"Reporting for duty!"
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love mariyln! Congrats smile She is adorable and her hair looks scary but it is much more manageable than Rosalind's wig from hell. Actually I find it relaxing to comb and wrap her curls on my finger when I watch tv right
Ooh, can't wait for some new mini adventures.
Congrats Alliecat! Mini Marilyn is a beauty!
(11-17-2015, 09:16 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Nice to see all the new dolls being shown off. Congratulations everybody! Lots of dolly families are growing fast this month with the sales smile Hope to see lots more pix of everyone's new girls and boys.
I had an unexpected new addition when Mini Marilyn popped up on eBay for a price that didn't hurt. 36% exchange rate?!?!?! Rawr!
I thought, uh oh, she is unlucky #13... but then if you count Disaster Dolly from the spring whose hair I'm still trying to find time to replace, and not just the Pullips & J's, then she was #13 so that certainly works... and wee Marilyn is safe.

"Reporting for duty!"

Congrats! Her hair looks fabulous. Sorry about that exchange rateā€¦ouch!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
[Image: 23050301946_32d870da6a.jpg]

My new mini Pullip, "Nurse Joy."

I took this photo at my Grandma's, but I'm SO totally going to get a photo of her next to my Chansey Pokekids figure later... ^^;
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Nurse joy is adorable! I love her hair color.