Show your new Doll!
Everyone's new dolls are so precious!! <3

My little work in progress arrived today:
[Image: 25794022072_851fbcdf51_z.jpg]a work in progress by Haley, on Flickr

Turning this doll into a graceful little flower child is going to be fun. xD
Congrats! I am looking forward to your custom work smile
That's the $35 Dal? What a fantastic deal!! I'm also looking forward to see how she turns out. I hope you'll be as happy with your wee samurai as I am with Daesani smile

This is Grace. Gran Via had been on my list for a while. She's quite different from some of the other J's, with her tan skin, short hair and little curl. Her dress is just, well, goofy. It's all bunched up in a wad at the back, and very tight around the legs. I don't hate the type 3 body as much as I thought I would -- I like that rotating torso! -- but I'd still like to find her some more poseable arms. I don't know if there's even a match for her colour...?

[Image: 25920437135_45a5f1d5c4_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: 122yk4g.jpg]
Meet Blue, my precious alien! I made her this outfit, it was just by chance I had silk on hand that matched the galaxy print of her shirt so perfectly. I learned that I can make two pullip or Isul sized tshirts from one spoonflower fabric swatch. smile
Blue is a rechipped & rewigged Lunatic Queen who used to live at Fishy's house!
There will be more pictures. I'm a little obsessed with her!
He is here!! He arrive last week but only had time to take some pictures on Sunday!! yay
He is gorgeous, I love him to bits! Never though I would to be honest!! It's nice how some dolls suprise you when they arrive!!
[Image: 25888223061_0b7a3f328d.jpg]
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
[Image: 25741686060_542e4a0a29_c.jpg]Zell by Hayden, on Flickr

This is my new girl, Zell! She's got a long road ahead of her so I can get her looking the way I want, but having her here with me seems like a good place to start Tongue
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
Congratulations everyone on your beautiful new dollies! Severity, I really like that blue wig on Blue, I never would have thought of putting Lunatic Queen in a wig that color! I'm surprised at how well she pulls that off. :3 and I also think you did great on the shirt! I can't sew to save my life, so I think it's amazing that you can make clothes for your dolls! smile
Chyntia, I really love Isul Glen! *_* He's soooo cute! You're so lucky!

I just received my two girls that I had bought recently! Meet Ophelia (Seila) and Lottie (Ai Doll Primula)!

[Image: Ophelia%20in%20box_zpsrbdlipon.jpg]
I plan on changing out her wig and eyes and making her look more like a wandering spirit.

[Image: Lottie_zpsmtauhkm1.jpg]
My first Ai Doll! I'm surprised how much I adore this little girl! She's just so cute!!! <3 *_*
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Congrats everyone on the new arrivals!

PullipPrincess, Ai dolls are actually a lot cuter in person.
This was an exciting month for all of you, you all got beautiful dolls smile congrats
Congrats everybody!

(03-22-2016, 10:17 PM)Chyntia Wrote: He is gorgeous, I love him to bits! Never though I would to be honest!! It's nice how some dolls suprise you when they arrive!!

Isul's are ninja cute. You think you don't want one but then the desire sneaks up on you.

(03-25-2016, 09:13 AM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: This is my new girl, Zell! She's got a long road ahead of her so I can get her looking the way I want, but having her here with me seems like a good place to start Tongue

That's a LQ? She looks so different! Her face-up is really versatile.

(03-26-2016, 12:47 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: I just received my two girls that I had bought recently! Meet Ophelia (Seila) and Lottie (Ai Doll Primula)!

My first Ai Doll! I'm surprised how much I adore this little girl! She's just so cute!!! <3 *_*

Oooo! Seila… the maintenance her hair must require scares me, but I think she's beautiful. And that Primula is super cute!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
(03-26-2016, 01:34 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats everyone on the new arrivals!

PullipPrincess, Ai dolls are actually a lot cuter in person.

They really are, I thought stock photos were pretty unflattering for Pullips, but it seems like they're even more so for Ai dolls. Tongue I didn't really notice just how adorable they were until I got my friend one and saw the pictures she took of her Nerine! It got me looking into them more, and I found there were actually quite a few that I really liked. :3

(03-27-2016, 12:57 AM)Marilyn Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 12:47 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: I just received my two girls that I had bought recently! Meet Ophelia (Seila) and Lottie (Ai Doll Primula)!

Oooo! Seila… the maintenance her hair must require scares me, but I think she's beautiful. And that Primula is super cute!

Surprisingly, Seila's hair doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought it might be, but I do tend to handle her a bit more gingerly than a lot of my other dolls because God forbid that her curls get snagged in anything and get ruined. O_O That seems to be the biggest worry I have regarding her wig. ^^; She really is beautiful though, and I'm so glad I have her after putting her off for quite some time. smile And thank you so much~! yay
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I remember the first year PullipStyle brought AI dolls to PUDDLE (back when PS lived in Illinois and could come to PUDDLE). Everyone went crazy over them - they are indeed so much cuter in person.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(03-28-2016, 08:46 AM)TrueFan Wrote: I remember the first year PullipStyle brought AI dolls to PUDDLE (back when PS lived in Illinois and could come to PUDDLE). Everyone went crazy over them - they are indeed so much cuter in person.

That's so cool! I wish I had gotten into the hobby much sooner and that I could have been there to see them all!

*Sprites made by me*

I saved up several months of overtime pay with the specific purpose of dolly spending. Here's my biggest purchase:

[img]GarnetandJohnny1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Of course Henri had to steal the hat right away...

[img]HenriandJohnny1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
I love everyone's new dolls so much. <3

My new camera came today, and I played with the settings and took some photos of my new girl that arrived a couple of days ago while I was camera-less.

Meet Harley!
[Image: 26076100786_277feab98b_z.jpg]Harley by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25829495690_591ae5c7b6_z.jpg]Harley by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25829591960_9b1e1a1b10_z.jpg]Harley by Haley, on Flickr
I am so utterly in love it's not even funny.