Show your new Doll!
(08-24-2016, 01:51 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: Package of stuff ordered via JPGroove arrived yesterday Oh My
New Arrivals <3
I think the dress is going to be first up for review on my website then My Select Merl, Wonder Woman and then Harley Quinn.

OMG! So many dolls! Awesome!

(08-24-2016, 12:34 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Hurray! Cymbidium has finally arrived!
[Image: 29080748292_0e0af06994_z.jpg]
All ready to go to school. I guess that would have to be preschool.

[Image: 29080743322_857835b26e_z.jpg]
Look at that cute pencil backpack and little kitty faces on the back pockets. Or are they some other kind of animal? So cute, whatever they are!

Wow I never payed attention on this cute ones, adorable! Contratulations!
[undefined=undefined]Dals: [/undefined]Catarina (Risa), Arya (Kanta) and Hazel (Loa)
Those overalls and backpack are so ridiculously cute. The purple shoes top it off. smile
[Image: fvirg2.jpg]

Noor ❤️
Congrats on your new dolls, everyone!

Noor is gorgeous, Severity! I love her in that wig!

Time to begin the inevitable Amelia spam!

[Image: 28764291103_4a4aca3e0d_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
My new girl is Yuki (I think I'm going to rename her, I don't know yet)

[Image: 29676768095_02a76a02d6.jpg]Pullip Yuki by it's_a_secret, en Flickr
Pretty addition, it's a secret! She has lovely eyes and faceup.
Oooh, yours arrived already.. congrats on Yuki! grin
Now I'm more excited for mine Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(08-29-2016, 12:02 PM)Severity Wrote: [Image: fvirg2.jpg]

Noor ❤️

Severity, she is so gorgeous with that wig Heart 2

I think I might have asked this before but I don't remember if you answered .. do you read Nalini Singh's Psy Changeling series? I ask because there is a little girl in those books, named Noor, and the resemblance is definitely there smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
[Image: 30068544206_1e5e174dc5.jpg]Jaldet and Alura by Doll Parts, on Flickr
[Image: 30068573626_fc74e34074.jpg]Jaldet and Alura by Doll Parts, on Flickr
I got it. Was able to load my pick with the help of Alliecat, again thank you. I'm so happy Yay!
Ooh, I'm jealous of your Jaldet! smile Congrats!
(09-28-2016, 07:17 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Ooh, I'm jealous of your Jaldet! smile Congrats!

Thanks, she was one of my "I had to have it" dolls lol. I was never to fond of her stock. So my intent was always to restock her. But I still see her on dolly market here is a link -
https://www.dollmarket.com/PULLIP_JALDET_p/jp023.htm
(09-27-2016, 01:33 PM)redrenard Wrote: [img][Image: 29871431671_ab6704b0de_z.jpg]Pullip Jaldet and Alura by Doll Parts, on Flickr[/img][img][Image: 29660681340_044a209a1a_z.jpg]Pullip Jaldet and Alura by Doll Parts, on Flickr[/img]
I got it. Was able to load my pick with the help of Alliecat, again thank you. I'm so happy Yay!

Many congratz for them!! I love both Pullip girls. Jaldet has a wonderfull make up and expresion. And Alura is cute and I adore her black dress.
Congrats on all the new dolls!
Jaldet and Alura look so different it is hard to realize they have the same face plate smile they look very cute together smile
Congrats on all the new additions! I love how faceup just changes so much in Pullip's expression and character within the same style base-doll.

A happy Taeyang Sage has been unboxed and welcomed home! smile

[Image: azb7s8.jpg]
sage is adorable and i love his stock smile congrats