Show your new Doll!
Wow! Lot's of wonderful new additions, everyone. Congratulations. I feel like everyone's dolly shelves must be so full! smile
Congrats on the new dollies, everyone! <3

She also got her own thread, but here is my new girl!
[Image: 30966544514_1cdd857d80_z.jpg]Viper by Haley, on Flickr
Very happy Happy to share my Carolina Belmont custom bought off of ebay used. I think she is lovely. Seller didn't know her name but I did a little research and found her. Her name I think is Fa. Redress and re-chip her to her original eye color from the pictures I found of her on the web.
[Image: 31020659063_ab3c806d53.jpg]Carolina Belmont Custom Fa by Doll Parts, on Flickr
[Image: 31020725853_7c83e3764f.jpg]Fa by Doll Parts, on Flickr
(12-24-2016, 08:15 AM)redrenard Wrote: Very happy Happy to share my Carolina Belmont custom bought off of ebay used. I think she is lovely. Seller didn't know her name but I did a little research and found her. Her name I think is Fa. Redress and re-chip her to her original eye color from the pictures I found of her on the web.

Squeal! What a sweet CB custom girl. Congrats.
(12-24-2016, 08:31 AM)renlee83 Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 08:15 AM)redrenard Wrote: Very happy Happy to share my Carolina Belmont custom bought off of ebay used. I think she is lovely. Seller didn't know her name but I did a little research and found her. Her name I think is Fa. Redress and re-chip her to her original eye color from the pictures I found of her on the web.

Squeal! What a sweet CB custom girl. Congrats.

Thanks renlee83 been away a bit. Busy with the holidays and all. Congrats on all you recent dollies too.

(12-17-2016, 07:40 PM)chrysalier Wrote: renlee83 - Her curls are so pretty!

[Image: 30885873793_e7043a80d7.jpg]

I received Hino today! Her hairstyle is what sold me Heart 2

Congrats she is lovely. I think her hair style is great too. I keep wanting to buy that pullip brown wig with the same braid to the side. So many dolls would look good with this style. It's those sweet eyebrows.
[Image: 31020659063_ab3c806d53.jpg]Carolina Belmont Custom Fa by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Congrats! She's gorgeous! I'm a sucker for redheads, so I may be biased.
My new boys... well the Namu head on the right I had for a while who was already partially customized. The one in the middle and the one on the left I got today. Not sure what I want to do with the one in the middle yet so he's still stock. The other two heads need new bodies and are getting full customs. Now the Trunk I needed because of his tattoo. I mean look at it!!
[Image: 31027135443_1def6ea3af.jpg]
[Image: 31027131183_f3513ed026.jpg]
(12-24-2016, 01:24 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote:
Congrats! She's gorgeous! I'm a sucker for redheads, so I may be biased.

Thank you Cornflower Blue Happy I'm also fond of redheads. Although I lean towards brunettes more.
Early Xmas gift Happy Got this beauty today in the mail. She is a Seraphicdolls custom. It's my first with a obitsu body. Very weird handling it cause it so squishy. She's called Mango but I added Haden as a first name which is a type of mango.

[Image: 31734034421_3b0ae0768d.jpg]Haden by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 31812699386_01773e4ddb.jpg]Haden by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 31009865354_79cce5963a.jpg]Haden Mango by Doll Parts, on Flickr
I haven't had enough time for my dolls lately, but I got Cheshire Cat for Christmas!!!

[Image: IMG_8940_zpsy2eb9rx2.jpg]
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Ahh, the Cheshire Cat looks lovely! Her eyes are so luminous. Congratulations on her!

My mom was kind enough to get me the Robe Vert Pullip from the JPGroove Sample Sale a while back and an Isul Milk Tea for Christmas! I've decided to name them Victoire and Gilbert (French pronunciation so it's like "Jheel-bare" instead of Gilbert as in Mr. Gottfried) respectively- here they are sitting together in the dining room. Gilbert looks slightly doubtful about something, perhaps my promise that I will save him a bit of the coffee (sorry, Gilbert, it was Jamaican Blue Mountain, I couldn't say no to it LOL ).

[Image: Skippyandjif1482725452.jpeg]
Skippyandjif - those two look amazing together!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Congratulations on everybody's new dolls smile
(12-27-2016, 02:55 PM)Skippyandjif Wrote: Ahh, the Cheshire Cat looks lovely! Her eyes are so luminous. Congratulations on her!

My mom was kind enough to get me the Robe Vert Pullip from the JPGroove Sample Sale a while back and an Isul Milk Tea for Christmas! I've decided to name them Victoire and Gilbert (French pronunciation so it's like "Jheel-bare" instead of Gilbert as in Mr. Gottfried) respectively- here they are sitting together in the dining room. Gilbert looks slightly doubtful about something, perhaps my promise that I will save him a bit of the coffee (sorry, Gilbert, it was Jamaican Blue Mountain, I couldn't say no to it LOL ).

[Image: Skippyandjif1482725452.jpeg]

Congrats, they look great together.

(12-27-2016, 05:24 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: I haven't had enough time for my dolls lately, but I got Cheshire Cat for Christmas!!!

[Image: IMG_8940_zpsy2eb9rx2.jpg]

Congrats, love her pose she looks real pretty.
the forum seems so quiet smileeverybody must be enjoying their holidays.
after french and USA tracking systems made it look like i would never have her, my mail lady found this pretty girl and i could put her together. meet Oget smile she is Sehvar's best friend smile She is made by Carla's dolly Atelier, and she happens to be my first custom Dal.
[Image: 31159588933_6effb88f1e.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr