Show your new Doll!
Beautiful girls!
Oh, they are quite lovely! Congratulations on the beautiful new additions.

I agree, the nomyens (first pic) is particularly enchanting!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Wow -- congrats! Glad they arrived safely. I can imagine how thrilled you are. grin

Kanrabat, you'll have to tell us how your mom likes your Christmas packaging... LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(12-03-2018, 09:52 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Kanrabat, you'll have to tell us how your mom likes your Christmas packaging... LOL

I'll pretend that I'll give her an expensive big-head doll. It will be a half-truth because the thing I give DO have a big and heavy head. LOL

I'll report the results in 25-ish days. I'm looking forward to it.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Gorgeous two new girls, both of them beautiful in different ways
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you very much to all of you! I was sick so I couldn’t play with them as much I wanted to smile I hope to take more photos
Congrats on the gorgeous customs. I've been following and drooling over nomyens work on Flickr for years.
Tiphona came home recently. I really love how subtle she is. On that note, I decided to just really go with the floral theme in this pic.
[Image: 46251604961_ca93f025fe_z.jpg]

I also recently received my Santoro haul from London/Spain. Love my new Gorjuss doll. She is so well-made. I love that Santoro threw in a free journal as well.
[Image: 46251604811_4412b53757_z.jpg]
Congrats! I love Tiphona!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Tiphona is one classy lady. Happy
That's a beautiful photo of Tiphona!
Tiphonia is beautiful in that photo.

And super-jealous of the Gorjuss doll. I love the artwork, I've got the little "suitcase" in that pattern too! It's used to transport clothes & props on photo ex peditions.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Lovely photo of Tiphona! I'm not familiar with Gorjuss but I've seen the artwork.
Remember the god-awful "paint vandalism" on Miku's belly?

[Image: fuZUUki.jpg]

This awarded me this adorable pair of minis from Groove!
Stika and Craziia!
Plus another freebie notepad. I just had to pay shipping.

[Image: 8ArA5cN.jpg]

I love those boxes much more than Jun Planning's tubes. These feel more collectable, more displayable. Everything is clear, fancy looking, I love how those minis are packaged.
So much so that I think they will remain boxed.

[Image: TeJ2xzY.jpg]

This way, they'll be protected from dust. Plus those boxes give a nice atmosphere and...

and....

oh....

[Image: caES3Lu.jpg]

Dat glare...

Ahem....

[Image: TXJJnUE.jpg]

As I was saying, those two are adorable. Stika being my favorite. Too bad the full sized version is so expensive. Craziia was... crazy to set up. That sash was hard to install because the belt had to be undone and it was a bee-otch to put it back. Her hat is also not easy to put on and her skirt kept comically falling off. Finally a bit of static gave her some WILD frizzes. But once I finally managed to set Craziia up, she look fantastic.

Now, if only Groove were not so retawded for their international shipping policies. Those two came as a set. But if I buy two separated minis, the shipping DOUBLE for reasons. Sigh. And groove have an army of minis ripe for the taking but I just can't because of this stupidity. So many adorable minis that I want, but I just can't justify paying the price of a full sized doll because of the stupid shipping.
Their shipping is horrible. "You ordered one piece of typing paper. Better charge you forty dollars overnight insured sign on delivery Diamond Star Quality courier shipping delivered by his majesty's secret agents!"
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips