A Few Shots
So first up we have Sora. All I did with her was flip the foil around in her eyes which I meant to do when I changed them in the first place but forgot. I like them much better this way. They look a little off to me though and I don't know why... Like they're crooked. :/

[Image: 10124589595_82247cf500_o.jpg]

[Image: 10124590545_3b4b8f64c7_o.jpg]

Then we have my Prupate that I've been trying to bond with. I dressed her up in most of Lizbel's stock. Still don't know if I'll be keeping her or not since she hasn't told me her name and she doesn't work for the character I was planning on turning her into.

[Image: 10124538684_51e3340e5e_o.jpg]

[Image: 10124596545_0f9aed0608_o.jpg]
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Sora is so pretty. grin
I think her eyes look fine, but perhaps they aren't perfect circles and that makes them feel off? I dunno, just a suggestion. Tongue

Your Prupate is a cutie.<3
I assume you've tried changing her eyes/wig multiple times trying to find who she is? n.n
I'm sorry you can't find who she is. sad I know the feeling, but I believe she may come out eventually. ^ o ^

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Thanks whimsu. smile That's probably it with Sora's eyes. As far as Prupate goes, I've tried different wigs and eyes. I want to make her work because she's so pretty but I'm just not feeling it. Not like I do with my other girls. I think part of it is because she was sort of an impulse buy and the rest of my girls are ones that I had been looking at for a while/my first girls. I've had her for a year now and nada. sad
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I think that Sora's eyes are lovely, and I love how they go with her color scheme. Special 3

Prupate is one of my favorite Pullip releases, so I'm sad that you're having trouble bonding with her! sad For what it's worth, I think she looks lovely in Lizbel's stock.
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thanks Pixachii. smile I put her in my favorite stock that I have in hopes that it would help with bonding but it didn't really do the trick.
My Flickr
I never realized Lizbel's stock is so lovely until this pic.
Oh, I do hope you bond in time smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I would say Prupate doesn't look right in a brown theme. With her delicate face-up I think a lighter wig and pastel coloured clothes would work better. I mean it makes her face look a bit bland. And a different colour for the eyechips, a light green perhaps ^^. Personally I love the colours of her stock wig and eyechips but not the hairstyle it comes in. BTW: Nothing wrong with the stuff she is wearing, it's just not the best for her smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Buzzing: I had her in a blonde wig and pastels since she arrived and couldn't bond with her so I tried something different in hopes that I could.
My Flickr
I see, I'm sorry you haven't found her style yet. Impulse buys are no good for me either. I bought a Nosferatu on a impulse, and I didn't even take him out of the box. I finally sold him to someone who apprechiate him smile. No shame in selling her and rather buy a doll you know you can bond with smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Yeah you'd think I'd learn my lesson. Tongue Thanks though. I hope she can find a good home soon, I have to put her back up for sale soon.
My Flickr