Meet Anya
Anya was formerly Monique Magnifique (authentic, not fake) who has been transformed into a little waif. I have finally finished her face and eyes, but I am still working on her little outfit. She will be adopted out when I am finished. smile

[Image: 10952391956_8a0ba067e5.jpg]
Almost Finished by KerriaRosette.com, on Flickr

[Image: 10952484974_63fcf4f84c.jpg]
Meet Anya by KerriaRosette.com, on Flickr

[Image: 10952485394_720d6d5e9f.jpg]
Anya's Sad Face by KerriaRosette.com, on Flickr
aww she is very cute smile
She's lovely, she reminds me of a street urchin a la My Fair Lady smile
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
She is so sweet. Her eyes are perfect, I love the color, and I love that she has eyebrows.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you everyone! I just added more photos of her on Flickr because I added a mob cap for her and socks. She is nearly finished! grin
Aww she's so cute. I want to give her a shilling and some bread when I look at her. ;P
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
(11-21-2013, 02:04 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: Aww she's so cute. I want to give her a shilling and some bread when I look at her. ;P

Then I have accomplished my job! That's the look I was going for! Thank you! smile
I don't even love Blythes too much, but ohmigosh I just want to hug her and squeeze her and love her and she shall be mine, she shall be my squishy congratulate you on that beautiful faceup! xD

I can't believe the customisation talent I've seen since joining here, it's truly amazingl! o.O
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(11-25-2013, 08:25 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: I don't even love Blythes too much, but ohmigosh I just want to hug her and squeeze her and love her and she shall be mine, she shall be my squishy congratulate you on that beautiful faceup! xD

I can't believe the customisation talent I've seen since joining here, it's truly amazingl! o.O

Thank you! I originally didn't care much for Blythes either until I saw their potential when changing their faces. Now I love them! smile
She is super cute! smile
Good job, I love her sad look.

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

(11-26-2013, 05:16 AM)whimsu Wrote: She is super cute! smile
Good job, I love her sad look.

Thanks so much! smile