Feedback For Mafiaprincess
+1 for a great transaction

bought a monique wig from her and i love it - it needs a little work but im up for the challenge
+1 as a seller! Great communication and fast shipping, thanks (:
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 as a seller, awesome wig as described, and fantastic shipping, would buy from again. ^^ Thanks!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 as a buyer. She adopted one of my Assas; she paid promptly and communication was fast. Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer. She adopted my Dal Pheobe and Taeyang Jade. Great communication and smooth transaction. Thanks again! smile
+1 as a buyer. Mafiaprincess bought my Nahh-ato, it was a great transaction. She had great communication and paid when she said she would. Thanks again!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
+1 as a buyer. Thanks!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as seller
Purchased Nahh-ato and she is wonderful! Great communication, thanks. (:

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Chibi Risa from her and she was very responsive to my questions and shipped her out quickly. Thanks!