Cricket (Dal Heiwa)
Ahh, what a precious little cutie!! yay Lyric, how do you make it through the day without squishing her!? I'd be pinching her little cheeks all day long blush haha

She's a beauty and those blue freckle-type things are a very interesting and sweet little feature. Looking forward to seeing pics of her and Shelby!! (Shelby is my fave of your family Tongue)

May I ask; what's the quality of her stock like? It looks very nice and soft.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Missy- lol It was hard. She did sit on my lap as I watched movies the night I got her because I couldn't just set her down! lol

As for her stock it's very nice and well made, at least the pieces I've gotten (not sure about other Heiwa's). Admittedly I haven't taken any of it off of her yet only because it's too perfect and adorable. She'll probably be in her stock for a long while. Her wig is super soft and a nice quality. I didn't realize that it was actually a two-toned wig until I got her. It's one of the best wigs I've seen on a doll, right up there with BRH's wig.

As for the doll herself the only issue I have with her (besides the broken wrist which is a Dal issue no matter the release), is that her eyemech is hard to move. I'm not sure if any other Dal's have this issue or even Pullip/Isul/Taeyang. I've never had a doll with hard to move eyemech so I'm not sure what it is. It almost looks like a different eyemech to me but it could just be the stock chips she has in that makes it look that way.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
(01-04-2014, 07:21 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: Her wig is super soft and a nice quality. I didn't realize that it was actually a two-toned wig until I got her. It's one of the best wigs I've seen on a doll, right up there with BRH's wig.

I've never had a doll with hard to move eyemech so I'm not sure what it is. It almost looks like a different eyemech to me but it could just be the stock chips she has in that makes it look that way.

Oh, that's good to hear that she has a high-quality wig! That's always a nice surprise. I'm glad it's not another pan-fried horsehair wig. LOL

Re: eyemechs: Roughly 40% of my dolls have (or had, upon their arrival) eyemechs that were stiff or hard to move. I figured out that you can improve it significantly by loosening, just a tiny bit, the screw that holds the direction bar (the one that pops out the back of their head) to the rest of the eyemech. I know that's totally confusing, but if you open up one of their heads and look at the eye mech, you'll see which screw I'm talking about. It's the only one of its kind, and it's not any of the screws that attach the eyemech to the doll's head.
Thanks Vada! I'll definitely try that when I have my big dolly spa day and am fixing up mostly everyone. lol
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I so want her in my family!! Love the deer ears, so cute yay
Let them eat cake!~