More Aggie
So a few days after I posted the other pictures of Aggie I wasn't feeling it anymore. But I put a few more eyechips in her and different wigs on her and think I finally got it.

First I tried Pru's wig on her (love the color of the wig but can't seem to find a girl to wear it!)

[Image: 12227618026_a23b8d8a40_c.jpg]

[Image: 12227618306_e37f9ae3e2_c.jpg]

I like how colorful she is but wasn't really feeling it.

Then I tried on another wig and this is more like it. I got the feeling I did when she first arrived.

[Image: 12227227423_f6fd0e64b6_c.jpg]

[Image: 12227048745_4d60ed3949_c.jpg]

I think this is definitely her look. Hopefully I'll still feel that way in a few days. ;P
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I like the second look a lot. She looks like an alien who's passing as a human. That's her story right? They eyes are really amazing. What color are they? Do they have anything behind them?
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She's very outworldly looking--I love the color of the second wig. I never really gave Mercu much thought before, but man, she's got an incredible face-up!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
BH - Well that's Mercu's story right? Not Aggie's. Alien's scare me. Tongue The eye chips are from Ixtee (B5-10) The only thing they have behind them is white printer paper.

Kira - I never gave her much thought until I bought her. lol I love her faceup pictures don't do it justice. Of all my pullips I love her lips the most.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I love both wigs on her, but the second one really seems to hit the sweet spot! She looks awesome. I especially love her in Celsiy's skirt. wink
I like her in the second wig, too! I have a Mercu, too and I'm always struck by how different she looks once you take off her stock wig and put her in something different.
(01-31-2014, 12:11 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: BH - Well that's Mercu's story right? Not Aggie's. Alien's scare me. Tongue The eye chips are from Ixtee (B5-10) The only thing they have behind them is white printer paper.

Sorry! I must have gotten her confused with someone else. To be honest with you, I was terrified of aliens for a long time. I remember being a kid, laying awake, and wondering if there were aliens watching me. I'm not sure if it was an over active imagination or early expressions of my anxiety problems.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I think she looks great in the brown wig! I think it must be the contrast between her crazy eye makeup/color and the more natural brown. It's a nice combination, if you ask me!
I agree that the second wig seems to suit her. Her eyes are stunning!
(01-31-2014, 08:55 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I never really gave Mercu much thought before, but man, she's got an incredible face-up!

Ditto! Aggie has singlehandedly brought Mercu's beauty to my attention!

I love her frosty lip gloss. I don't think I've ever seen another Pullip's lips like that.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I like her eye color!