Severity's Feedback Thread!
My thread for feedback!Happy

--Severity
+1 as a buyer!

Severity bought a wig from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer!

Bought a wig and hat from me. Thank you so much! Super friendly and prompt payment. Thanks again! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a buyer.
Fast payment and good communication. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer! Severity entered into a hold agreement with me to purchase my Naomi. Not only did she uphold her end of the hold agreement, but even contacted me about ending it early and paid promptly. Fantastic, responsible buyer! I'd love to work with you again, Severity!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 for helping me out with Pokemon Heart Gold. My son desperately wanted this game and I couldn't find it anywhere. Severity kindly offered to send her copy, and for that, I'm truly grateful. You have made my kiddo so happy.

^__^
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer. She bought some stock from me and was very prompt + easy to work with. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as buyer! Thanks again smile
+1 as a buyer! Thank you for the pleasant discussion and transaction, and for giving Nomado the home she deserves smile
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
+1 as a buyer of a doll - thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 buyer

Severity commissioned me to make her a Taeyang sweater for her mother smile I was super happy to do so because she's a great person in general, and a great customer to boot. Communication was friendly and quick, she knew what she wanted, and was fast on the payment. I would love to work for her again!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+2 for a wonderful buyer! Was a joy to work with when purchasing an Isul and a lop-sided plush puppy from me, glad they worked out! Lovely communicator, would absolutely work with again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer. Bought a custom doll from me and was very nice. smile
FSWTBLJ
+1 as a buyer. Bought a Byul from me and was very easy to work with. smile Thank you!! smile
FSWTBLJ
1+ for seller

I bought Lilith from Severity and she came fast! I love her so much! Thank you!!
[Image: tumblr_inline_mkabdkqtZy1qz4rgp.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mkqs3iREEM1qz4rgp.gif][Image: tumblr_lz71cpesVQ1r7y61oo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mkqs3iREEM1qz4rgp.gif]