Daily Photo Thread
Ooooh, I'm loving Momo! Now I'm tempted to girl-ify an Isul too!

We finally recently got a stepladder and yesterday I got to unpack and set up my dolls!

[Image: 26042569330_0281cc1189_b.jpg]
Thank you!
GreysPrincess, go for it! They look really adorable as girls.
Your new dolly space looks great, plenty of room for more dolls. LOL

& yes Alliecat, I painted Momo. I always thought that Isul's face looks like younger version of Pullip, so I made my MIO Isul into Pullip's little sister. smile

CB your boys look great despite the differences. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks!

GreysPrincess: They look like they are really high up! I don't think I could stand not being able to grab one whenever I wanted to.

[Image: 26293827551_d8b7b00262_z.jpg]
For anyone who is interested, I posted a bunch of photos and comparison photos of the new Taeyang Grell on my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflower...6781760681
^ Gaah! Too much cute! xd
He looks a weeee bit perplexed to come out of his box and find he has an instant family.
The comparison photos are great!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I refuse to believe that a tiny Grell exists that is NOT Sunsette. Nope. That's too much for me to wrap my brain around grin

[Image: e0skuh.jpg]
"Selfie" of my newest MH girl, Kjersti Trollsøn. Her character is written as a gamer girl, so I decided to name mine Kjelle, after one of my favorite video game characters grin
(04-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Thanks!

GreysPrincess: They look like they are really high up! I don't think I could stand not being able to grab one whenever I wanted to.

For anyone who is interested, I posted a bunch of photos and comparison photos of the new Taeyang Grell on my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflower...6781760681

^ This is what happens when Grell is married to his first cousin. X3

(04-11-2016, 01:49 PM)Severity Wrote: I refuse to believe that a tiny Grell exists that is NOT Sunsette. Nope. That's too much for me to wrap my brain around grin

Yeah, I know... It seems... Wrong, somehow. Weird.
(04-11-2016, 01:49 PM)Severity Wrote: I refuse to believe that a tiny Grell exists that is NOT Sunsette. Nope. That's too much for me to wrap my brain around grin

[Image: 25759015373_70aa3bfb1f_t.jpg]
Ah, our work here is done.

And that looks like a very appropriate style of portrait for a gamer girl.
Greys, it's a great way to use that space. Cute. How do you deal with dusting? If I had my girls somewhere like that I think they'd get very dusty.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-10-2016, 09:38 AM)martah Wrote: Older picture of Momo, my MIO Isul that I found while sorting out some folders. smile

[Image: 26266340221_7e37a60834_z.jpg]

It took me a moment to recall who Momo reminded me of, but is anyone else getting an Emily Browning vibe? Adorable styling Martah. Heart Did you do the braid in the wig?
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Martah , Momo is adorable! She is one of the cutest girlified isuls I have ever seen, at first look I didn't even realize she was an isul smile

Greyprincess your doll family looks like they are ruling the house from their new spot smile

Thanks for all the Grell photos CB. Grells are very cute together smile I like the cousin joke fishy smile))

Severity your game girl has the perfect glasses for her personality smile
(04-10-2016, 01:20 PM)martah Wrote: GreysPrincess, go for it! They look really adorable as girls.
Your new dolly space looks great, plenty of room for more dolls. LOL

What kind of body do you have Momo on, out of curiosity?

I tried convincing myself I didn't have much more room and shouldn't buy any more, but I just keep looking and seeing all the ways I could add to them so I think that's a losing battle. smile

(04-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: GreysPrincess: They look like they are really high up! I don't think I could stand not being able to grab one whenever I wanted to.

That is my one downside to this display location, but we're in a fairly small house and we've pretty much taken up all the space we could for bookshelves and things so it's also about my only option. Luckily I like the way it looks and I can always just go get the ladder when I need them down.

(04-11-2016, 02:06 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Greys, it's a great way to use that space. Cute. How do you deal with dusting? If I had my girls somewhere like that I think they'd get very dusty.

I've had my Pullips up there for about 3 months and haven't really had too much issue with dust so I'm hoping it won't be too big of a problem, but if it is I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

(04-11-2016, 09:39 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: Greyprincess your doll family looks like they are ruling the house from their new spot smile

Pretty much smile
That Grell group picture! The more I look at the Tae Grell the more I want him. So impressed with how he turned out.

Kjelle looks great, loving the pixel look. smile

Marilyn, I definitely see Emily Browning vibe, both of them have this soft look going on. I did not braid the wig, it already came like this. One of my favourite wigs that I bought on ebay, I also have Misa, my Hatsune Miku Pullip in same style, just different colours. smile
[Image: 15319445903_4501b1891b_z.jpg]

Offgenemi, thank you, I appreciate it!

GreysPrincess, Momo is still on her Isul body, I love the poseability so I never even considered rebodying her. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(04-11-2016, 02:00 PM)fishy Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Thanks!

^ This is what happens when Grell is married to his first cousin. X3

Yeah, I know... It seems... Wrong, somehow. Weird.
Ha! Grell married to his first cousin! And obviously, my little Grell is a clone. Sunsette is out to takeover the Pullip world.

Martah, Momo has to be the cutest girl Isul I've ever seen! There was one in the marketplace that was on a type 3 body. I wonder how an Isul girl would look on a Pure Neemo body?
Wow that Grell family picture us awesome!

Martah, your girl Isul looks amazing and i can totally relate. When my sister gave me an Isul (my very first groove doll) I constantly cross dressed him smile for some reason Momo reminds me of Pipi Longstockings, although when googling her I don't really know why.

Severity, your photo of Kjersti is playing with my decision to stop collecting MH dolls.... Those pixelated eyes!..... Maybe, maybe, maybe IF she will be released in the Netherlands.... Maybe.
Thank you CB and Marsian!
I think the hairstyle and freckles might remind of Pipi. smile

& I think Isul girl on Pure Neemo body would be beyond adorable.
Not my picture, found it on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/43472120@N07/14318630363/
More crappy cellphone photos... I really need to dig out my camera and use it while there's still decent light, instead of realizing abruptly just past sundown that I need to take pics, lol.

I can feel the resentful glare of all my other dollies on the back of my neck as I continue to spoil Penny rotten. Made her some clothes today... had to make quite a few muslins to adjust the fit of some things so I finished less than I wanted to, but hey!

[Image: RpoSfRe.png]

The shirt is too big but this way it fits my Blythes too, so I think I'll just pin it a little when I want her to wear it and leave it unaltered. The pants are a little long too but it's cute and fits with her many oversized shoes, and also, again, this way my Blythes can wear them, so I'm pretty OK with it! grin Going to make her some jeans next I think.

@Martah your girl Isul is stunning! So is that lovely cotton candy pink and blue wig on your other lady @_@ I love how it goes with her eyes!