Daily Photo Thread
Ha, ha! Genji's a sly one.

Martah, Fiona is adorable and those eyes are amazing!
Thanks guys!
I love these eyes, they reflect the light beautifully and they have a great price. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Freddy's beginning to settle in to his new home with me...

[img][Image: 26353251270_c09fba4f8c.jpg]Freddy6 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
Crappy cellphone WIP but I found some time to work on my new Licca's faceup today.

[Image: fgdyBg4.png]

I'm out of glossy stuff so she's still waiting on some cleanup, one more MSC coat, and the gloss. But yeah! I'm so out of practice doing faceups omg /cries
Haint Blue, she's looking gorgeous! I've always wanted to customize a Licca but just haven't gotten around to it.

[Image: 26640331925_83a1c0bf36_b.jpg]

My first ever Monique wig got here today. Oh my gosh, I had no idea doll wigs could even feel so nice! I think I'm in love.
Mini Sugar Plum has a Monique wig. It's sooooo soft!

When you realize you're carrying your dolls in a silly position and have to snap a photo.

[Image: 26555452312_d2821b2672_o.jpg]
"I wanna do the photo shoot!"
"No, I want to!"
"Ow! Quit it!"

...If Petra had known she was going to fall off a stepladder, she might not have been so eager. Sweatdrop
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I finally almost finished this gown. I just need to make the panniers and find my little pink roses to add one to the bodice

[Image: 108bhhi.jpg]
Serenity that is beautiful Heart 2 Is she a friend or relative of Kore? The dress puts me in that mindset smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thank you, Miss Edith! Millie is just my model, hehe, but the dress does look like it belongs on Kore's little sister smile they both have the art nouveau style going on. (I upcycled the fabric from a vintage scarf I bought on eBay but when it arrived, I realized it was too narrow to cover my hair how I like). For the record there are big flowers on the other side of the overdress, at the top and back, I just didn't get them in this picture!

Oh, GreysPrincess, I love Monique wigs too; I have two of them, and I'm planning on getting on getting one for my BJD in progress. They are so, so soft.
(04-25-2016, 10:16 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Freddy's beginning to settle in to his new home with me...

He looks like a little trouble maker in this one. yay

(04-25-2016, 12:15 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: Crappy cellphone WIP but I found some time to work on my new Licca's faceup today.

I'm out of glossy stuff so she's still waiting on some cleanup, one more MSC coat, and the gloss. But yeah! I'm so out of practice doing faceups omg /cries

Whether you are out of practice or not, she looks adorable!

(04-26-2016, 02:23 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: My first ever Monique wig got here today. Oh my gosh, I had no idea doll wigs could even feel so nice! I think I'm in love.

It does look super soft and natural, love the colour too. smile

(04-26-2016, 12:06 PM)Alliecat Wrote: When you realize you're carrying your dolls in a silly position and have to snap a photo.

It kind of looks like they are playing twister. LOL

(04-26-2016, 12:59 PM)Severity Wrote: I finally almost finished this gown. I just need to make the panniers and find my little pink roses to add one to the bodice

Such a lovely shade of blue, the flowers are gorgeous too. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(04-25-2016, 12:15 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: Crappy cellphone WIP but I found some time to work on my new Licca's faceup today.

[Image: fgdyBg4.png]

She looks amazing Heart
[Image: W04gBRh.png]

Thanks to whoever it was that posted about the bikes at Hobby Lobby! Every day either a migraine or weather has prevented OUTDOOR ADVENTURES from happening but she is increasingly well-equipped for them!

Severity I love the colors in that gown, especially with her lovely wig even if she is just your model! I can't wait to see it with its trimming!

@GreysPrincess wow you can *see* how soft the wig is... * A*

And thank you all for nice comments on my Licca! Some expenses arose so it'll be awhile before she's finished but I'm glad she looks OK!
(04-27-2016, 08:15 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: [Image: W04gBRh.png]

Eeeeee! That bike is perfect for Penny!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
I agree, it is perfect! I can imagine her discovering the world with it already. smile
(04-25-2016, 10:16 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Freddy's beginning to settle in to his new home with me...

he seems to be the athletic type smile congrats on your new handsome boy.

Greyprincess , that wig looks very silky. I kind of want an excuse to get it too smile

Alliecat smile your girls (big or small) are all fun fun fun smile

Severity, that is a beautiful dress! I love the colors and fabric.

Haintblue I envy people who can do face up. Your girl is looking very cute!
And of course I love Penny's bicycle. I posted a similar bike but this one has a basket! Mine doesn't. Nice choice. I love those baskets in the front. She is ready for adventures