Daily Photo Thread
I do have a little doll-sized bathtub, but didn't use it for this shoot for some reason. xD

I used to have this super nice My Scene claw-foot bathtub that disappeared right before I got into Pullips. I would kill to know what happened to that. I havne't seen it in nearly a decade and yet I haven't thrown any toys out or moved to another house in that time. I still have the doll that it came with along with her bathrobe(a different one than this) and even her hairdryer(and I feel like I have her little shampoo bottles somewhere around here too) but the bathtub is nowhere to be found....ironically the bathtub I do have I've had for at least 18 years and it's been thorugh almost a dozen moves. Strange how that happens.

I'm glad you think she looks cute! <3 Thank you!
thank you DN! marinette seems to be enjoying her bath. she needs a rose petal bath drawn for her smile
[Image: 28336152305_d3f16b6b83_z.jpg]
I took my baby centaur out for a couple of photos today.
[Image: xneyl4.jpg]

I brought Zo to the laundromat with me today. The best part of going to the laundromat is getting Chinese food from next-door; Zo seems pretty excited about it!
Oh my gosh! I love her outfit grin I'm really enjoying how portable Pullips are as opposed to Blythes... I want a carry case so I can start carrying Murphy around, and seeing people take their dolls on errands is really inspiring!

[Image: 28393891125_6d77e6ded4_z.jpg]Too cute not to show off! by Haint Blue, on Flickr

Cicada's panties came in, lol.
What an adorable baby centaur, CB! <3

Zo is adorable, Severity. <3 I hope she had fun on her trip! I love taking my dolls places like that too.

OMG, Cicada has Cicada panties. That's both cute and creepy(and clever!) LOL. She looks very proud to be showing them off. xD
Ahhhh Cicada has cicada panties that's so cute!
I need to get a better carrier for Zo, the one I have is great but it's Dal sized so her hair kind of gets mussed.
Severity, Zo looks like she's having fun at the laundromat and that dress is perfect for her.
HB, Cicada's new undies are adorable! She looks like she's saying "Wanna see my new panties?"
[Image: 28422931705_0a9af393a9_z.jpg]
A new Lil' Fairy arrived today. This is Riam, who probably won't get any other name. I love the purple streaks in her hair.
i love her hair! Riam is very cute smile
Severity, I love how you've styled Zo, the pastels are too cute on her! Also a great photo, haha!

Haint, I love Cicada's panties! I'm planning on getting a pair for my Dal at some point, but I have no idea what I'd want embroidered on them...
Looking for stands!
[Image: zvsoqh.jpg]
And here's Zo's little brother Luka. "Fashion's a scam, consumerism's a sin. Labels on clothes and labels on people: Why can't we just wear what makes us feel beautiful?"
Cornflower Blue: Oh my you got her! I have really wanted a small azone in pink hair and I definitely have her under my watch... She is so cute, I hope you will post more pics of her! ^w^
The centaur is so cute, what company it is from? I would want one like that too, with brown horse part and white or "normal" human parts! Heart

Severity: Oh that is so cute! I always wish I kinda had guts to take my dolls in everyday things and actually picture them! My hands are shaking just from trying to take pics on our apartment building yard/streets, I am more comfortable if I am not in streets, but maybe bit more away under tree or small field between the buildings...

Here is couple from my Gooliope, she finally got her wig now! (The one with red wig is taken earlier, her mohair I did few days ago.)

[Image: DSCF7994.jpg]

[Image: DSCF7765.jpg]

Heart
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Dang, now I'm back to wanting a Gooliope for myself!
(07-21-2016, 05:23 PM)Severity Wrote: And here's Zo's little brother Luka. "Fashion's a scam, consumerism's a sin. Labels on clothes and labels on people: Why can't we just wear what makes us feel beautiful?"

he looks great in his of course he can say that his mommy is a very good dolly tailor smile i love his pants!

(07-22-2016, 04:39 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Here is couple from my Gooliope, she finally got her wig now! (The one with red wig is taken earlier, her mohair I did few days ago.)

her hair and lack of make up on lips made her looks very pretty in a natural way.

GreysPrincess , i think she is on sale/clearance at target!
@Severity Sooo cool, I love it! Haha. I have those same pants! They're so cute.

I've been really busy lately so no time for anything T__T but one of my friends sent a doll to me to spray matte her face and give her the usual gaze lift/boggle/sleep eyes mods so it's been nice having some new company around the house and it's definitely lit a fire under my butt to get a few non-custom Blythes, as I have really fallen in love with her. She's going to be in Halloween clothes all year round, apparently, and her name is Allsaints:

[Image: 9BmlF7b.jpg]

I'll be sending her back off to my friend in a few days, once I have time to make her a few dresses or shirts to send along grin