Daily Photo Thread
Collin is a cutie and that's an adorable outfit. Time to go shopping on Etsy!
both henri and collin are rocking those nice clothes smile

i havent posted here for a while sorry. here is pullip amelia, i will probably name her Sabiha after sabiha gokcen who was possibly first female combat pilot. she happens to be Turkish and her name matched the other crazy old turkish names i pick for the girls. but i am 100% sure.

[Image: 30187884976_71da30f3f7.jpg]Magic of sunset by goche moche, on Flickr
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_My_Goddess!

[Image: BelldandyheartsBride%2010-15-16%201_zpswtlzx38d.png]

[Image: BelldandyheartsBride%2010-15-16%202_zpsiktbrmur.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
I went to IKEA today and brought home some adorable doll furniture! I'm gonna try a more advanced setup tomorrow, but in the meantime I put Puki in her Jammie's and tucked her into bed grin

[Image: 53ka6r.jpg]

My Millie us probably going to steal the dinosaur plushie that came with the set, but Puki has a lot of plushies she can take to bed!
I love that dinosaur ! I got two sets smile they are very cute. I want to paint the bed at least though, it is such a dark color
D'aww, Puki looks so cute in her jammies xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(10-16-2016, 04:56 PM)Severity Wrote: I went to IKEA today and brought home some adorable doll furniture! I'm gonna try a more advanced setup tomorrow, but in the meantime I put Puki in her Jammie's and tucked her into bed grin

[Image: 53ka6r.jpg]

My Millie us probably going to steal the dinosaur plushie that came with the set, but Puki has a lot of plushies she can take to bed!

She looks great very cuddly. Is that Ikea bed a decent scale for Pullips? I have the living room set but haven't gotten the bedroom set yet. It feel it might be more suitable for Dal's size.
The bedroom set is cute but definitely better for Dal, at least the bed.
My Isul looked pretty cute on the chair!

[Image: 6xwao6.jpg]

I'm hoping to get a photo tomorrow with one of my Byuls and the wardrobe, I just have to unpack some tiny hangers!
(10-17-2016, 05:29 PM)Severity Wrote: The bedroom set is cute but definitely better for Dal, at least the bed.
My Isul looked pretty cute on the chair!

[Image: 6xwao6.jpg]

I'm hoping to get a photo tomorrow with one of my Byuls and the wardrobe, I just have to unpack some tiny hangers!

He does look cute, oh can't wait to see your Byul just love her. I wish they made more dolls of her.
Adorable photos, guys. <3 I always forget how cute Puki is and then I'm reminded. Aaah!! <3

Haha, your Isul looks like he is sitting on a chair meant for a little child! Too cute!

I had a fun little Halloween shoot with Rayven today. <3
[Image: 30461992496_658a275a83_z.jpg]The Pumpkin Queen by Haley, on Flickr
Rayven is the perfect halloween girl <3 Love her Outfit, especially that cool bow!
@DeadlyNova - Rayven is so beautiful. Love the outfit.
[Image: 29996749904_9f1c231e45_z.jpg]
Ever Lee (Mori Motonari) and Jude (Vesselle) are still squabbling over El, who pretty much just ignores them both when they start fussing.
Looks like some pretty cute bickering, Cornflower Blue! Love the re-wig on your Vesselle. Great photo. smile
I know he's not the most popular Isul, but he's one of my favorites.
[Image: 30371396230_2cd7c0cb11.jpg]
Lana is wearing a floral outfit I made for the Project Runway contest over on the Dal House Forum.