Daily Photo Thread
Thanks for sharing all the awesome pics, everyone Heart

I put Classical Alice in Alura's wig and dressed her in a Kani Honey shirt

[Image: 30598573270_4f0d2629fb_z.jpg]

I love her >__< I think I need new eyechips for her
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
(11-11-2016, 04:24 AM)enofelli Wrote: Thanks for sharing all the awesome pics, everyone Heart
I put Classical Alice in Alura's wig and dressed her in a Kani Honey shirt
I love her >__< I think I need new eyechips for her

Wow what a difference! Her blue eyes do look really pretty with the darker wig's contrast. Can't wait to see what you choose if you decide to re-chip. That outfit is fab on her. smile
classical alice looks great in this wig! she is amazing, I put brown , turquoise and green wigs on her, she rocks every single one of them. with black she looks amazing, very edgy i love her.
Your Classical Alice looks great! I swear she's one of the most versatile Pullips and can were all kinds of wigs and clothing styles.
Thanks, everyone!!! Special 2Special 4Special 2

It's true, many wigs of mine suit Classical Alice. Except for one wig!! And of course it has to be the wig I *just* ordered especially for her. It arrived a few days ago and it just didn't look that good on her compared to Alura. tt So it's Alura's now:

[Image: 25304068139_7a5116f60d_z.jpg]

NO MATTER! I have ordered a wig for Alura last week and it has yet to arrive. I'm sure that wig would fit Classical Alice instead. LOL! yay
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Your classical Alice is pure perfection!!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

(11-13-2016, 04:39 AM)enofelli Wrote: Thanks, everyone!!! Special 2Special 4Special 2

It's true, many wigs of mine suit Classical Alice. Except for one wig!! And of course it has to be the wig I *just* ordered especially for her. It arrived a few days ago and it just didn't look that good on her compared to Alura. tt So it's Alura's now:

[Image: 25304068139_7a5116f60d_z.jpg]

NO MATTER! I have ordered a wig for Alura last week and it has yet to arrive. I'm sure that wig would fit Classical Alice instead. LOL! yay

She is rocking that wig!

[Image: 25312388739_1f40be2a73_b.jpg]

It's finally starting to get cool here, so tonight I got everybody more appropriately dressed for fall. I think I need more long sleeves and tights! Nevada's going to freeze her tail off but insists that beauty is suffering. Marty, meanwhile, looks a little hippie-ish to me, and Murry's just being all kinds of dramatic with that cloak.
You have a super cute family! grin
my dolls:
[Image: 30839369161_48fa5df473_z.jpg]
I took Erin on a field trip to my mother's house last weekend when we went over to do some of her yard work. She's hanging out on the old stone porch which still has a ring embedded in for tying up a horse.
Seen at a quilt show. I thought she was really cute. Presumably the doll is vintage and the exhibitor made the outfit.

[Image: 25326572669_3cd12a568d_z.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5445%20CROP_zps7hwhcxl8.png]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Hitomi arrived some time ago from Angel Toast and I'm in love with her face up.
She will get wig and clothes that match her better, but this will be probably after new year. smile

[Image: 30684416150_27949e589b.jpg]

I also got this cute in the mail on Saturday. Felt more like Caturday.

[Image: 30897875591_a2c3111567.jpg]
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Lovely pics, all! Hitomi sure is lovely and unique, martah. Erin's darkness really looks amazing in the Fall setting, CB! I think the vintage doll has a darling personality and that's a great find, Alliecat. Loving the bright and happy gown, tasuke. She looks like a lovely bride. smile

Here is my Hanaayame, pouting away the afternoon. smile

[Image: 24osoky.jpg]
I have always loved Unoa dolls. They look so sweet and delicate. I just love their features. grin

Hanaayame has the most unique underliner XD She's very pretty.

My Taeyang Sebastian Private Tutor, Henrik, in Taeyang Natsume's wig (I cut it):

[Image: 30717980140_2cb6790d83.jpg]

[Image: 31019749565_e9f8e83829.jpg]

[Image: 30717980220_834c084d65.jpg]

lol i still think he needs a new wig. This one has too much flyaways
my dolls:
Adorable photos, everybody!! <3

I bought Chibi Risa's stock a while back and put my Lipoca, Zayday, in it, but then her wrist broke before I could take any photos and I was only just recently able to fix it.

[Image: 30996957746_8caa9aaa55_z.jpg]Lil' Shorts by Haley, on Flickr

I LOVE these little shorts. <3