Taeyang Clothes
Hi, I'm thinking about selling some of the Taeyang clothes I've been making, and was wondering what would be a fair price to ask for them?

So far, I've made some pants/jeans:
[Image: 79906555-99bb-4031-a0a1-7a5ce08af623_zps6a0ab4be.jpg]

And collared shirts(not fastened yet because I'm waiting on some small buttons):
[img][Image: c3005701-cfd5-49b7-b221-ee4b6070d2ed_zpsfb112344.jpg][/img]
I love the plaid shirt! (I think a range of about $8-$10 would be what I'm willing to pay).
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-02-2014, 08:11 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I love the plaid shirt! (I think a range of about $8-$10 would be what I'm willing to pay).

Thanks so much for your help!
Do you have an Etsy? I can link to it. It might help to promote your business (I link to Pullip-crafters from my profile there.)

Seconding that the plaid shirt is great, btw! That'll sell. I don't think I've seen any others in that style for sale online- and it seems to be very well-done.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Ahhhh that is lovely work! I agree with the others: I'd pay $7-$8 without thinking twice and might even buy for $10 would have to work that into my budget, if that makes sense. smile that tiny plaid fabric is great...I would totally buy one of those for sure.

I would also be glad to link your Etsy shop from mine, if you have one: I only have monster high clothes right now while I figure out Pullip/Taeyang things. smile
I think $10 for shirts would be a very fair price, and if they have extras like those adorable little chest pockets, even $15 would be totally justifiable. For the pants, I'd say $10-12 would be a fair price.

Your clothes look awesome!
(03-02-2014, 09:43 AM)fishy Wrote: Do you have an Etsy? I can link to it. It might help to promote your business (I link to Pullip-crafters from my profile there.)

Seconding that the plaid shirt is great, btw! That'll sell. I don't think I've seen any others in that style for sale online- and it seems to be very well-done.

I do have an etsy, but don't actually have any dolly stuff up at the moment. My shop is called ThisTooDesigns. And thank you about the shirt! Unfortunately I only have enough fabric to make one more like that. It was made from a toddler dress that I already made an American Girl Doll shirt from. :/ I was very pleased with the way it turned out, though.
Love the shirt and jeans! I'd love to buy some in the future smile I'd be happy to pay an average of $7 for a shirt and up to $12 for trousers/jeans depending on the detail and the fabric, that's pretty much what Miema Dollhouse used to ask.

Totally adorable clothes, kingsgirl, you're so talented smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oh! I think I already faved that store in my other account. ^^ eheh, fun that I happened to find it.

(Try browsing Thrift Marts. You can probably find some reeeeally good fabric at those, for cheap.)

I went ahead and linked to your Etsy from my profile, so I don't forget. yay Maybe it'll help you to get some business or something.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips