The Adventures of Sunsette -- Texas Travels, Part II— Apr. 12
Well... your part of dry, barren Texas certainly seems to be lush and green! At least in the conservatories.

Lots of fun stuff to see and do there, if you have the time and resources, it looks like.

Tipsy Hustle? I wonder if the name is a play on that of comedian Nipsey Russell?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
“Mum asked about his name but since he actually belongs to the people‘s daughter they will have to ask her. He knew we were leaving and seemed a little concerned. We will really miss him.”

[Image: 53656601805_d2fc9be8d0_z.jpg]

“Yes, the gardens are booming. Everything was very green except for the bare spots in the yard where the ants were! The veggie garden looked like our area might in July or August. It’s a growing season now before the summer drought and heat.”

“We are on our way home again. We are not happy about it.
“Dallas has now solidly claimed second place for our most hated airport. When you have to take a bus back-and-forth two or three times between where you check in and where you get on the plane, or where the plane lands and where your bag ends up in different terminals like 20 miles away… And then Air Canada sends you bogus notifications that your flight is boarding two terminals away while you are in the right place because you actually looked at your boarding pass. Ugh!”

[Image: 53656322473_b385e44f1e_z.jpg]
“Got our own seat again! It’s nice to be recognized for being fabulous.”

[Image: 53656563910_7850420ebb_z.jpg]
“Made it to Toronto. So far Mum has had two hours’ sleep in the past 24 and it will be another 8+ before we get home.
“We love flying. We hate airports.  Rawr!

[Image: 53656563935_f0d96cde5b_z.jpg]
“We’ll have a few more pictures once Mum gets them all sorted out.”

“Love, Sunsette Heart 2  ”
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Just reading this makes my head swim after my airport eksperience this past March. Every airport is ALWAYS being remodeled, transfer gates are inevitably as far apart as they could possibly be, the incoming flight is always delayed making transfers even more challenging, and yeah, what the heck is with the trend to have trains at airports? Walk a half-marathon just to get on a train for three minutes and then walk another half marathon.

Open seats, huh? I didn't have that luxury, either. I guess nobody wants to go to Canada, yourself included, huh?  LOL

Good luck on the final leg of the Incredible Journey!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!