My First Custom: Help Me name her
I have started to make my own custom doll. this doll i got off ebay. Steca came with most of her stock outfit but I used that outfit to put on my Velvet doll to make her look like Wednesday Adams. I re-chipped her eyes from the dull red to 'frog' by Kirakira; which i think look sooo nice on her. i also obitused her with a 27cm two part body med. bust. i was scared to put anything bigger on her then that. lol. and i will be getting a new wig for her soon. an online friend from facebook is sending me a long red-brown wig for her but for now she is going to have to deal with the one she came with.
I was having trouble with her wig... and her scalp... it will not "snap" back into place if anyone knows how to fix that or if i should just glue it please let me know?

I am also looking to name her. But i have no idea what to even call her.. i did think about naming her Luna like from HP but i she will look nothing like her once she has her new wig... any idea?

but anyway here she is so far. i love her and she is soo cute. i just need to make her more outfits. (the one she is wairing is a barbie dress)
and if any one knows what fit obitus's body plz let me know too?

tada!

[Image: imagejpg3.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg4.jpg]

Updated photos: this is her finished. idk about the outfit. im saving this outfit for my new doll that im getting cause the white dress looks like the characters outfit im making her look like. but any who. this is what she looks like now. maybe it can be easier to name her now?

[Image: DSCN0336.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0335.jpg]
She looks great! I think these new eyes are prefect for her. smile

Scalps don't snap back into place, they have to be glued.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Congrats on the changes you've made so far! Stica is one of my favorite Pullips. I often prefer to hold off naming a Pullip until I've rewigged because it can make enough of a difference that I'd end up wanting to change her name. Although it can't hurt to start coming up with a list of potential names.
She is cute smile "Michelle" was the first name that popped into my head when I looked at the photo. I don't know why. But they can look so different with different wigs that I agree with CB about waiting till you see what she looks like with a new one, to decide for sure.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Obitsus fit amazingly into liv doll clothes. Also etsy is a nice place I will list links down below to my favorites
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarrotAtelier
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishTish
https://www.etsy.com/shop/jiajiadoll This shop is a little harder to use you have to use obitsu m when you order
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sunnybobo this is for shoes
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CuteDollsShopEtsy this is my very first fav you have to put Pullip in to get the right size
I hope this helps and for a name I love maylee! Btw she looks a lot like me! I am in love with her eyes
She's adorable and those eyes are amazing.
Congrats on the new dolly ^.^! When I looked at her as she currently is with this wig and eye color the name "Charlotte" popped into my head. Not sure why! Do let us know what you eventually decide on for her name :3.
Heart~Lover of BJDs, MH, EAH, Pullip, Blythe, Azone, Obitsu, Licca, and more~Heart
flickr :: Japanese Shopping Service
I added a photo to show her with her new wig. i did glue on her cap back on after taping the crap out of her neck piece... i love the way she turned out. i know she isnt a full re make but Steck's face up is really pretty and simple. And thanks everyone for your nice comments.

still dont know what to name her? i like the name "Charlotte" but with her red hair she just dosent look like one soo much as with the blond. any other idea?
Felicity? Not sure... That's the first thing that came to mind. smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I love her new wig, it's a beautiful color.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Madeline! It's the first thing I thought of. Names are tricky: I had my Celsiy for weeks before I named her!
I like that name too, Madeline. I asked on my Facebook and got lots of names some of my favorites that people gave me were: Mimi, Venus, Naomi, Avril and Nova. What do you guys think of theses names?

Nova it is. Her name was voted on fb smile
I think I like Nova out of those suggestions.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Nova! It's such a cute name smile
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Omg I love her eyes and she is so lovely <3