Feedback for meowceline
+1 as a seller, I bought a Dal and a mini mystery pop from Meowceline and I absolutely could not be happier. Items were well packaged and communication was excellent! I would definitely buy from again without hesitation!!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller

I bought Leeke wig from Meowceline, good sales, everything went well! Thanks once more! smile
Blog ^___^
Feedback
+1 as a seller

I bought a Dal and Dal stock outfit/wig from Meowceline - her communication is excellent, spending time making sure that we were happy and clear on the deal being made. She shipped promptly and the attention she took to careful wrapping and packing was impressive! She even popped a little extra in the package for me which was super sweet! I can definitely recommend :-D
Dolly collector and rerooter, rescuer of waifs and strays!!
+1 as a seller

bought a pullip & a wig from Meowceline. Her packaging was outstanding, her messages friendly, her patience great. She even sent a little gift ... thanks so much =)
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller - Highly recommend

Bought some sundries from Meowceline. She was prompt and pleasant in her communications and shipped out quickly. Thanks so much!
+1 Amazing Seller
I bought a doll & some stock pieces from meowceline. Everything arrived super fast & in wonderful condition. I even got a wonderful surprise. Thank you for being such a warm, friendly person to deal with meowceline. Heart 2
+1 seller
I got a great deal on a gorgeous Taeyang. A pleasure to do business with!