Feedback For Sakana_hime
+1 seller

She sold me my first Dal and Pullip. Came very well packaged. Awesome to do business with smile
+1 as seller

My doll arrived quickly with insured shipping with tracking, very safely and carefully packaged, in exquisite condition as described. Also, extremely friendly and prompt communication! Thank you so much!
feedback- http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...d=7120051/

Riru is Nicole + Philip.
+1 seller fb

She sold me her beautiful Isolde. She kept great communication the whole time and Isolde arrive quickly and well packed. Great seller, very happy.
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as a seller.

I bought an Adsiltia from Sakana_hime and was very happy with the transaction. Communication was good, shipping was quick, and she even included a little freebie. Great seller all around!
BJD: Angelheim Ciel, DoT Calla, DM Lilis Liv, Luts HDF Pudding, RS Pixiu, Delf Juri '05, DoT H. Ducan, DF baby ari Sunee, Dollndoll Chloe, Musedoll Re-an, Delf Nanuri '07, Migidoll Kay, AF Alice, PW Sky, DZ Mo, Cherishdoll Lani, CD Cheshire Kitten Lance
Pullip: Retro Nella, Aurora, LRRH, red-eye Yuki, Hello Kitty, Nomado, Adsiltia, Aquel | Dal: Maretti, Kotoya, Angry, Colline, Lucia, Tweety (custom) | Byul: Dumbo | Taeyang: Scarecrow (custom), Lead, Arion | Isul: Apollo
Ai doll: Matricaria, Denphalae, Marigold, Gloxinia, Larkspur, Torenia, Black Berry, Kangaroo Paw, Nerine, Plum, Tsubaki
J-doll: Rue de Belleville, Marche, Old Arbat
Positive feedbacksmile

I bought a bag of clothing from Sakana_hime and the whole transaction was perfect from start to finish and
Sakana_hime was a wonderful seller and had great communication.
I highly recommend her as a seller and I would happily buy from her again if given the opportunity!
Thank you so much Sakana_hime! smile
+1 as a seller. Thanks for the Ai doll!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a seller. Items as described and fast shipping. Thanks so much!
Another fabulous transaction with Sakana_hime. Perfect doll, fast shipping and great communication. Thanks again! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Positive feedback as seller!

Communication was good, shipping fast and everything went well! Thanks! Happy
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Positive feedback as a seller - items were shipped quickly and as described with great communication. Would love to do business again! smile