Simply Guava arrived, added more 1/5 :3
My Guava arrived and she is great. She will need a lot of work of course, but her hair is so fabulous and bright. And it's really odd but neither my Mango or my Guava had/have greasy hair straight from the box like my other girls.

Sofie: Thinking: Trying to steal my place in the spotlight or what? I just arrived myself..
Coco: Pick me up, pick me up, pick me up *nag, nag*
[Image: 13889699027_240ed78de8.jpg]Guavas arrival 1 by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Sofie: There you go whingy..
Coco: Yeeey grin
Camellia: .....
[Image: 14076313005_bb48543756.jpg]Guavas arrival 2 by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Open her up then!
[Image: 14076310895_4eda921789.jpg]Guavas arrival 3 by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Tadaaa ^-^
[Image: 14073166282_52c834cccd.jpg]Guavas arrival 5 by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

More photos. Sisters are reunited <3. Sunny is the youngest wink. Incidentally the blue and pink Miema Dollhouse outfit is perfect for Guava :3.
[Image: 14077305202_a4b6593768.jpg]Sisters reunited by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 13893838817_f3126c3028.jpg]Sisters reunited by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 13893869210_7ecbb9c234.jpg]Sisters reunited by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14100516513_6506031a89.jpg]Sisters reunited by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14080952354_112778ef5a.jpg]Sisters reunited by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Congrats on her! I always liked Guava's hair colour. I used to have two Mangos myself and their hair was gorgeous.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Yay, welcome home, Simply Guava! She's gorgeous, and her hair looks so soft.

It's neat to see different types of dolls in one pic fic. You have an amazing collection!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Congratulations on the new arrival! She's got lovely colors! Are you planning to leave her as is, or are there customisations in the works? Either way, she's gorgeous. I love that little Coco wanting to be picked up. Who can resist?!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's so cute. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I love her hair color.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Thank you all grin. Both Mango and Guava have such gorgeous vibrant hair colours. The last girls who would be rerooted that's for sure, well it won't happen.

pixachii - I usually take pics of whatever dolls are out of the dolly/pony room. All my dollies are equal and one big family <3. Though I think these girls could have been slightly nicer Tongue. Oh well, both Sofie and Camellia came the last few days so they are miffed about their attention being stolen away so quickly wink.

KiraKira - I will customize her for sure. The only girl who has given me second thoughts about customizing is Strawberries n creamy cute as she has better eyechips, eyelashes etc than the Simply girls. I do love all my Simply girls, I have 4 now, but they come with caterpillar eyelashes, eyechips are in not so pretty colours, and the pull ring is just skin coloured, meh Tongue. But she will be fabulous when she is fixed up a bit. I haven't decided what to do with her yet, and it's not her turn anyway ^-^.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
I'm so jealous you have a Guava! She's adorable and I LOVE dolls with pink hair (if you couldn't tell already lol)
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
OMG, Guava DOES look perfect in the pink & blue Miema outfit! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Well then Lyricsoul, you must buy one wink. I bought her on ebay and the seller has one left, tempt tempt. I have done the checks and she is genuine, no doubt about it ^-^.

pixachii- I'm pretty sure I have some sort of subconsious ability to buy stuff that looks good together without even thinking about it Tongue.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr