The Grail's Arrival Pic-Fic
I am so excited to share that my ultimate grail, Carol, arrived safe and sound today! I wouldn't have ever had her if it wasn't for PullipStyle, I feel eternally grateful!
Without further ado, here is her story!

[Image: IMG_1586_zpse1f448e3.jpg]
A mysterious box arrives at the house, and the dolls decide to give it a look.

[Image: IMG_1588_zps3ee41c89.jpg]
Nina: Hey guys! Look, it's a box! Hmm, it looks like it's from Arizona. Isn't that where that 'PullipStyle' place is? Kirsten has been blabbing about expecting a "very exciting arrival" for the past week. I wonder if this is it!

[Image: IMG_1589_zpsd22cb356.jpg]
Regina: Well, aren't we going to open it? I mean, we have to rescue her!

[Image: IMG_1590_zps415a40e8.jpg]
Nina: Right, let's do it!
Regina: These scissors are heavy! How do humans lift these things?!

[Image: IMG_1591_zps14149298.jpg]
Nina: Phew! Now let's open these flaps, come on, PUSH!!!
Regina: Ugh, where is everyone else? This is a lot of work for three little dolls!
Claudia: This girl better be nice, or else I'm going to have a problem with her. This is too much work!

[Image: IMG_1592_zpsac65ee17.jpg]
Nina: Guys, it's her! I can tell she's beautiful. Even if she isn't, at least we don't have to hear Kirsten talk about her every second.

[Image: IMG_1593_zpsc693e571.jpg]
Nina: Hurry, let's get her out!
Regina: Tape is so annoying!
Claudia: You all should be grateful I climbed to the top to help!

[Image: IMG_1594_zpsc44e4883.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1595_zps4b099af3.jpg]
TA-DA!

[Image: IMG_1596_zpsed105349.jpg]
Regina: Ohmygod! She's perfect!
Claudia: Aw!
Nina: Wow, it's her! She's here!

[Image: IMG_1597_zpsd2e162d8.jpg]
Meet Deirdre! Pronounced De-dra!

[Image: IMG_1598_zps332694be.jpg]
Nina: She's almost out! Free her from her restraints!

[Image: IMG_1599_zps31bf5157.jpg]

Welcome home! Happy

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Congrats! And welcome to the new arrival. How's her hair? Carol's are notorious for frizzy hair.
(05-21-2014, 09:30 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats! And welcome to the new arrival. How's her hair? Carol's are notorious for frizzy hair.

Thanks! Her hair is pretty nice! It's soft, but the bangs feel like they have some product in them.

Forever Home:

Congrats on your Carol, Pancake! Seeing grails arrive home is the best Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Congrats! She is adorable smile
Aw smile Cute posing. And congrats on your new arrival.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Awwwww, congratulations! I've never even really looked at Carol before, but from your closeups of her, she so gorgeous I can see why she's your grail. I'm happy you were able to bring her home.

(Your other girls are pretty also!)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I wish I'd been patient enough to document my Mercu's arrival! This was so cute!
Congrats!!! She does look like a great doll, pretty face up. Will you be posting more pics?

Wow she's lovely ! She looks like she could be related to Nina LOL

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Thanks everyone! I am so glad to have her home.
KiraKira, thank you!
Severity, it was very hard not to just rip her open, but I really wanted to document it!
Lilcurly, yes! I'll be taking more photos of her later today.
Chihiro, thanks! Actually, I'm planning for her to be Nina's sister! Happy

Forever Home:

she is lovely, huge congrats to you smile I love her eyebrows, that worried look gets me every time. Love her name too, I have a Dal Lyla named Deirdre.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
congratulations! smile she's lovely. smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Congrats! Her face is endearing smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Congrats on her! I always liked Carol and her worried expression. I hope you will spam us with more pictures in future, there are not enough pictures of her. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~