Silane photos and review
Silane is a very safe release. A sweet blue-eyed blonde with a pretty, delicate faceup, dressed in a summery lolita outfit of white.
[Image: Silane4.jpg]

[Image: Silane9.jpg]

Nothing about her particularly stands out. She does not have nearly as much character as Milch, another blue-eyed doll in white, in my opinion. Still, every Dal is beautiful
[Image: Silane8.jpg]

[Image: Silane7.jpg]

Her shoes are the same mold as Lunatic Alice’s, one of my favorites. She wears knee high socks and long pantaloons.
[Image: Silane6.jpg]

Her outfit is of decent quality but very sheer.  She makes me think of Daisy and Jordan in The Great Gatsby. Her outfit is not going to stain.
[Image: Silane5.jpg]

Her wig is soft and silky.
[Image: Silane13.jpg]

Perhaps she is an attempt to gain more Dal fans, or bring collectors back to Dal. If that’s true, I hope she succeeds.
[Image: Silane11.jpg]

[Image: Silane12.jpg]

[Image: Silane14.jpg]

With some new friends.
[Image: YomiSilane.jpg]

[Image: Silane15.jpg]
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She's so sweet looking in that last picture. I really wish I had extra funds. I'd love to buy one. She's so pretty, and I really want to support Dal.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She is definitely one of the less angry Dals!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She's so sweet looking. I love your first photo, she looks so innocent. I'd love to get her too, eventually if I had the funds and room. She's very cute and thank you for sharing!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
So cute--she's like a Dal version of Raphia! I love the outfit, and her face-up is so sweet and not so angry/pouty like Dals so often are. Her sweet and innocent face looks like quite a contrast standing next to angry Isul there.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's so sweet, particularly without her bonnet as you can see her cute hairdo. I'm surprised - I really like her! I thought she was a bit 'meh' when she came out but her faceup is actually very lovely. I might have to get my Raphia a little sister wink

Congrats on getting her True! She's definitely one of the less grumpy-wumpy Dals isn't she? LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Out of that bonnet, she's just perfect!
She's pretty and I really like her wig. Her stock is nice but I agree with you True, she's a very safe release.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I love her face up, so sweet and innocent. If I ever have extra funds, I may have to consider getting her smile
I love Silane's wig, but not actually on Silane. If I get her I can see myself immediately replacing her eye chips and giving her a new wig.

Her face up is really pretty but doesn't have that "in your face" personality I associate with Dal.
She's somewhat lacking in grumpiness. She's so sweet!
she is very beautiful and will be coming to live with me soon. I love the grumps but every now and then a pretty and mood neutral Dal is not a bad thing LOL I love the white clothes, even although I will have to lose some of the frills and the hat ! straight Thankyou True.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She does not look grumpy! She's pretty and simple
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

How cute! I like that she looks less grumpy. Great to hear that her hair is nice and soft smile
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
She's really cute! Thank you for sharing. I'm getting more and more picky about who I bring home, and it's so hard to make decisions just on the official promo pictures. I think Silane just earned a place on the wishlist though.