Grail girl is home
I'm so excited. I've been coveting original Fanatica for a long time now and thanks to Missy_Crane here on the boards I was able to bring her home! NRFB on top of it (which didn't last long).

Her nose was rubbing against the plastic of the box and I was worried it had melted some but upon further inspection it looks okay.
[Image: 14490745654_2bd5f0fd43_z.jpg]

Her stock even stained the wire around her waist! The first time I ever saw that.
[Image: 126bwjd.jpg]

T2 melt if you've never seen it....
[Image: 14305572877_849849a67b_z.jpg]

T2 staining even though her whole torso was covered in plastic to prevent that from happening!
[Image: 14490809072_36022028b5_z.jpg]

Meet Iggy, short for Irmgard which was my Oma's name (RIP). She's German like her namesake. I had a clear idea of who she'd be before she arrived but now I have no idea. She changed on me. Tongue I'll figure it out though.

[Image: 14490813692_0cf52f45fc_z.jpg]

[Image: 14488656041_47e25f3ed3_z.jpg]

[Image: 14490820052_84c36b88b3_z.jpg]

She's sitting next to me right now, it's been since Heiwa that I've been so attached to a doll right away. <3
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She's beautiful, huge congrats on bringing her home smile

She's so pretty!! I'm happy for you and can't wait to see more of her.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Thanks guys! I still can't believe I finally have her. lol She's so sweet in person. <3
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
How awesome--congrats, lyricsoul! I love Original Fanatica--there's something so sweet and mischievous about her smile. She looks cute as a blonde!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
congratulations! smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Congrats! She's a beauty!
Aw, she is cute! Congrats on getting her. Neat that you named her after your Oma.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aw, bless Iggy in her new blonde wig!! She looks so happy to be home ^-^

(Eek, and I'm so glad to hear her nose is ok Sweatdrop )
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oh, she is lovely, congrats!
Very cute! Congrats on her. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks everyone! smile
My Flickr
She's so cute! Congrats on bringing your grail girl home! That blonde wig really suits her yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Congratulations on your grail! smile She has such a pretty simplicity about her.
Thank you both! smile
My Flickr