Grail girl is home
Congrats on bringing such a gorgeous girl home! I never thought Fanatica would look good with a blonde wig, but she looks so sweet!
Thanks rayelm. smile I was thinking about getting her a dark brown wig but saw a blonde one on Flickr and fell in love. Honestly she looks great in everything but I might be biased. wink
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Congrats on your grail!

She has a beautiful face. smile
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Let's be honest here: you own the doll, so you have a right to be biased and dress her however you want. I do have to agree with you, though; I think that Fanatica/Iggy looks good in everything. (Can you tell she's a grail for me, too? LOL)
Thanks supernova!

Aww rayelm I hope you get one some day!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I have one Fanatica too, it's a very pretty pullip
Congrats lyricsoul! It's such a lovely feeling finally getting your grail grin
The original ones are just so charming.
And oh I'm the same with you, if it's a new doll I always bring her with me too~
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Huge congratulations on getting your grail doll home......lucky lucky you! *bounce*
But how funny that she has bigger ideas than you and won't follow your lead. Funny how some dolls do that!
Good luck in figuring out how she will fit in.

And I have never seen the body melt before so thank you so much for showing that {{shudder}}