Vampire Lunas new dress :D
My sweet vampire Luna finally got her dress today. It took forever from Spain so I was getting worried. Well now it is here and I love it so much. I love Marcos Dolly Wardrobe dresses . Just perfect. I have wanted a black one for months. Anyway, I also tried my new camera that I bought a while ago.. I was a bit intimidated by the gadgets and have been rather busy so I put it off. Well I think it went ok. What do you guys think? I will of course practise . It's a shame it's so ugly around the place I have moved to :/. The garden I had before was tiny but perfect for my photoshoots, ah well.. This was practise of closeups anyway .

[Image: 14579607344_918f36a388_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14394740110_7cd53a07b4_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14558348896_ba82269295_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14394994427_5a050f575a_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14394820619_8dbbef35c0_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
The new outfit really suits Luna! My favorite pictures have to be the first and the 3rd to last yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
So cute!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

It's the perfect dress for her!
I love the dress a lot!!
I think it fits her perfectly ♥
She's always so adorable

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

That dress is so cute! And so is your dolly. I love her little fangs. *3*
Lovely photos of a lovely girl! Luna looks like she adores her new dress; which is good because it's adorable!

(Also, I think that you chose the perfect setting for this photo shoot. smile)
Thank you so much everyone <3. I adore her.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Oh I love Marcos' dresses! It looks perfect on your girl!
That really is a perfect dress for her! It was well worth the wait!
And I love your photos too.

I also hope that over time you will be able to sort out the new garden at your new home and get it working perfectly for you.
I love gardening!
She looks perfect in that dress, I think your photographs came out really well.

That black dress really suits her cotton candy hair smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thank you <3. It's not much of a garden, more like a rock pile and a old messy flower bed with weeds next to my car. The rest is a driveway with gravel :/.. But I suppose I can pull up the weeds at least.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr