Here is my new Homura Akemi
I am not sure if this is the right place to put this photo. I thought there was a thread about new dolls, so please move this if it is in the wrong place. I promise I will learn how to post properly!!

[Image: Akemi_Homura4.JPG]

[Image: Akemi_Homura3.JPG]
Congrats on your new doll! smile

I moved this over to the art sub-forum area as it is ideal for sharing pictures! There is a show your new doll thread here as well http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7255894
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
She is so lovely! I never noticed that her eyes were the same lavender as her outfit. Adorable!
Congrats, Trish. She is really cute. I like the ones who look a little sassy rather than overly sweet & worried smile All in the eyebrows, I guess!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congratulations Trish she is adorable............and I really like that little bench too!
Congrats! She is prettier than I realized.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(07-20-2014, 12:44 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: Congrats on your new doll! smile

I moved this over to the art sub-forum area as it is ideal for sharing pictures! There is a show your new doll thread here as well http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7255894

Thanks so much. I am glad you were able to put my post in the right place. And now I know where to look for posts from others with their new dolls.

(07-20-2014, 02:40 PM)Severity Wrote: She is so lovely! I never noticed that her eyes were the same lavender as her outfit. Adorable!

Yes, Severity, her eyes look lovely with her outfit. And she comes with a second outfit as well. Her stockings are amazingly detailed. Thanks.

(07-20-2014, 02:49 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats, Trish. She is really cute. I like the ones who look a little sassy rather than overly sweet & worried smile All in the eyebrows, I guess!

Thanks. You know it is funny. When I was first looking for a doll to come live with me, thinking that Froggy was going to years down the "watching ebay" road, I did not think I would fall so hard for the Pullip based on anime. But I sure did fall hard for her. I love her eyes and her attitude. It is sweet and spicy at the same time. Hugs

(07-20-2014, 05:38 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Congratulations Trish she is adorable............and I really like that little bench too!

Thanks. I think she is adorable, too. I am glad you like her bench. It lives outside and fits in there so well. It is in a place that is sheltered but which still has plants on it. I never knew how cute she would look sitting there. I promised her that when she is in the "clothes changing mode", she can go back out again in some cute overalls or jeans.

(07-20-2014, 10:05 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Congrats! She is prettier than I realized.

Thanks so much. You know I think some dolls just do not look as good in the promotional photos as they do in person. Then other dolls are just the opposite... looking great in their ad but just so-so in person. I am thrilled that she is so pretty. I look forward to redressing her but I often move slowly into that fun. There are some dolls who get here and find their clothes pulled off before I even get a photo. I have no idea how the choice is made. Hugs
How cute! I love her diamond leggings! How is her wig quality? Oh and congrats on your new girl grin
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
(07-21-2014, 08:56 AM)AliceMR Wrote: How cute! I love her diamond leggings! How is her wig quality? Oh and congrats on your new girl grin

Well, since she is my first Pullip I cannot compare the wig to other Pullip but in general terms, I love the wig. I had read other forum members mention that her hair looks black in photos but it is a deep gray. It is true. I was surprised when the photo made it look so much darker. I love her.

Her stocking are a hoot. I am so pleased that so much quality and thought went into her design and production. Thanks!!
Ah, she's very beautiful, congrats! I LOVE her little Pullip-sized chair Heart 2

(and I can't speak for other people's Homuras, but mine's wig quality is not great >_< it is a beautiful colour, though!!)

Trish, do you plan to get any more of the Madoka Pullips to keep this girl company? smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Congrats! As an anime collab, she has a different look to her.